Search found 4 matches

by Bluerew
Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:39 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down
Replies: 6
Views: 166

Re: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down

Yeah fair enough, and I agree on the fact that the available tankers are absolutely insufficient for the scenario.
The briefing states that the Centaur Tankers should refuel the sabres coming from Norway, but there's no way they will be able to do so, if they are not even capable of supporting the ...
by Bluerew
Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:20 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down
Replies: 6
Views: 166

Re: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down

Okay thanks for the reply. So essentially the issue is only caused by the "bad combination" of assets available and is not an in-game issue?

The solution could be to cancel any automatic refuelling and just handle it manually for this scenario?

And I never noticed the Stratotanker :lol: :lol: ...
by Bluerew
Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:26 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down
Replies: 6
Views: 166

Re: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down

I had the issue before the update to the 1.10 (That I did this morning). So I just restarted the scenario with the new current version (build 1900.20).
The save file is here attached. As it can be seen I had just engaged two enemy contacts with two Sea Vixen formations (Two planes each) that were ...
by Bluerew
Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:41 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down
Replies: 6
Views: 166

Refuel Issue - Fail Safe 01 Bird Down

Hello there.

I haven't been playing for a while, so maybe something was changed and I missed it.

I started the "Fail Safe" missions for the first time, and in the first mission I have this issue: My Sea Vixen fighter always fly with afterburner to the Scimitar Tankers. As a result they often crash ...

Go to advanced search