Search found 8 matches

by sdc
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:26 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon<br/>
<br/>
okay cool, i like the idea of working on one strip at a time<br/>
<br/>
i havent got the syw game so i dont know the full OOBs for each army and battle that are being used
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
How things can work, is that ...
by sdc
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:39 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<t> By development team, it means 'Graphics Coordinator' - or in this case that was me. <br/>
<br/>
What I got back was I got back each of the 6 facings needed for the game files. In my specific case, I wasn't bothered about getting big sized images back then I would resize them. Obviously what ...
by sdc
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:19 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: rommel222<br/>
<br/>
Greetings Agathosdaimon,<br/>
Nice Prussian infantry minis <SM sm="Cool-049.gif">[sm=Cool-049.gif]</SM>
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
thanks Rommel222<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br ...
by sdc
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: sdc<br/>
<br/>
Looks like you got the concept down pretty well. I'll have to post what I had elsewhere, as my account I guess has not been active long enough or something.<br/>
<br/>
Basically as a Graphics ...
by sdc
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:14 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<t> Looks like you got the concept down pretty well. I'll have to post what I had elsewhere, as my account I guess has not been active long enough or something.<br/>
<br/>
Basically as a Graphics Coordinator, it was my responsibility to re-size what I was provided. Keep in mind I only got artist ...
by sdc
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:01 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<r> I would too, however we did not find a reliable 3d artist; the last one we were on literally only sent over about 3 files and then disappeared for months. <br/>
I will say that they were pretty good files - but not anywhere near enough to build anything with and sell it. <br/>
<br/>
Ok - why ...
by sdc
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon<br/>
<br/>
i like those tiller 3d graphics, i think i only ever like to play the tiller games with the 3d miniatures graphics - without this, the feel of the period it is set in is lost a little and everything looks like just a ww2/cold war ...
by sdc
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:31 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New from Tiller
Replies: 46
Views: 2401

RE: New from Tiller

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Capitaine<br/>
<br/>
3D has to be really well done to be worthwhile. A lot of original Tiller 3D graphics are deplorable. I use mods for both ACW and Nap campaigns. But the game still has to allow for 3D in order to mod the 3D I imagine. Don't know if 3D ...

Go to advanced search