The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

Yeah, it gets hard to find all those naked animal pics...

It does? [:D]

Type in "Matrix Games The Thread" into your google search.........you'll get tons of them!

[:D] [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Test Thread

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Hey Nik,

One of your soldiers is disobeying orders.

No he's not....



Image
Attachments
soldier.jpg
soldier.jpg (32.19 KiB) Viewed 222 times
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

LOL, I don't have that talent. I also only list planes I currently have in the inventory and don't bother with float planes or transports.

Well...it's not a talent so much as a switch.....called PDU. [:D]

Even if you don't have PDU's, just be sure to label the plane properly when it comes online:
Ki-43-IIa PilotSink
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16740
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Duh, I didn't realize. I have PDU. I tend not to spend a lot of time looking at the plane stats. I can't keep them straight. I still can't tell you which ones are important for anything.[:(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

Yeah, it gets hard to find all those naked animal pics...

It does? [:D]

Type in "Matrix Games The Thread" into your google search.........you'll get tons of them!

[:D] [:D]

i tried that but didn't find any NAKED ANIMALs - started getting lots of hits on THE MATRIX though...[8|][:'(]
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Maybe this is proof that Google censors!!!
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Test Thread

Post by Nikademus »

only on Google/china

[:D]
User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: Test Thread

Post by fabertong »

4927........post my brothers............
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Onward to glory!
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

To take a little of the pressure off Robert to entertain us every morning with the naked animal contest, I am announcing the semi-sometimes-frequent guess that dictator, general or TV star contest.

Yes, that's right, each day (when I feel like it) I will be thinking of one of my favorite dictators, generals (any military leader actually) or TV star and it will be up to the Thread faithful to guess who it is. You will be able ask any question except the persons name or whether it is a dictator, general or TV star. The winner will earn my eternal respect and admiration, or a silly cartoon, which ever I feel like that day. The contest will began tomorrow morning at 9:00 Mountain Standard Time.

Cool?
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by scott64 »

Will that be AM or PM? Before or after my turn is sent? [:D][X(][:D]






Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

*observes all the silliness happening, but does not comment*
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: scott1964

Will that be AM or PM? Before or after my turn is sent? [:D][X(][:D]






Sorry Scott. Haven't had a chance at work to do any turns. Will try to keep up, but need to do the 3x3 turn next.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: Test Thread

Post by fabertong »

5000 today....on my brothers on............
User avatar
Przemcio231
Posts: 1901
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:39 am
Location: Warsaw,Poland,EU:)

RE: Test Thread

Post by Przemcio231 »

ok im contributing to those 5000 to[:D]
Image

Pinky: Hey Brain what are we goeing to do this evening?
Brain: The Usual Pinky we will try to take over the World;)
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

To take a little of the pressure off Robert to entertain us every morning with the naked animal contest, I am announcing the semi-sometimes-frequent guess that dictator, general or TV star contest.

Yes, that's right, each day (when I feel like it) I will be thinking of one of my favorite dictators, generals (any military leader actually) or TV star and it will be up to the Thread faithful to guess who it is. You will be able ask any question except the persons name or whether it is a dictator, general or TV star. The winner will earn my eternal respect and admiration, or a silly cartoon, which ever I feel like that day. The contest will began tomorrow morning at 9:00 Mountain Standard Time.

Cool?

To clarify, 9:00 a.m. MST = 10:00 a.m. CST = 4 p.m. GMT/16:00 Zulu time.

Count me in!!
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

Greetings fellow Threadingers. It's a glorius day in the neighborhood here. Sunny and 72! [8D]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

Well, let's give the new contest a go. I'm thinking of one of my favorite dictators, generals or TV stars (american TV).

The only question that I won't answer to the best of my ability about the person is, their exact occupation or their name. Everything else is fair game. I will forewarn you, the terms dictator, general (any militaty leader at any level) or TV star will be very loosely interpreted.

The game is played 20 questions style, only there isn't a limit on the number of questions.

Only one question per post please. I will answer as quickly as work allows. So, here we go...
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Greetings fellow Threadingers. It's a glorius day in the neighborhood here. Sunny and 72! [8D]

About like that here (near Dallas) - high of 78 predicted...

So, are we doing the contest? What are the rules?
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

Ooops - crossing posts...

Are these yes/no questions then?
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”