ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Well, if the Thread ever gets to page -73, you should see it... [:'(]
I'm working on it [:D] !!!
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Well, if the Thread ever gets to page -73, you should see it... [:'(]
[X(] [X(] [:D]ORIGINAL: jwilkerson
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Well, if the Thread ever gets to page -73, you should see it... [:'(]
I'm working on it [:D] !!!

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
I don't look to get promoted. I just try to do my best and surround myself with good people (who, in turn, make me look good). I leave the rest to fate.
I prefer stupid people who make me look smart. I can also blame them for my failures[:D]
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
Naw. Just another step. I'm not even promotable until 23 Dec of this year. If I get promoted any time soon, it'll be around the time I deploy. Maybe not then. Who knows.
Just out of curiosity, if you get light col, can they keep you in the same post or do they have to move you as well?
The gecko has an office in dallas with that stupid van.........but thats still no excuse[:D]ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: bobogoboom
OK slacker what have you been doing all day i only see one page since lunch.[:@]
I dont have free internet access at work. The Gecko forbids it. [:-]

It used to be an olympic spot but was kicked out that's why they did that world baseball thingORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: bobogoboom
They have only done it once
Really? It has to be at least a couple of times, I think. [&:]

Couldn't agree moreORIGINAL: RUPD3658
More to the point....why would we want to?

beer good whiskey better[8D]ORIGINAL: USS America
Man! Now I need a beer!![]()



ORIGINAL: bobogoboom
Morning dixie. but alas i am off to bed so i can actualy make it to work on time tomorrow.


ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Well, rained heavily all day yesterday... raining intermittently when i came into work... i wonder what the forecast is for the rest of the week... oh what a surprise!! [8|] [:(]
![]()

ORIGINAL: Dixie
Morning old bean [:)]