Sound Effects

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
JonBullis
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Bakersfield, CA, USA
Contact:

Sound Effects

Post by JonBullis »

Okay, seems that the new version 3 sounds effects have hit a small snag. Secondary weapons for most vehicle types/armor have no sound effects when fired. Anyone else run across this problem? Any solution?
Jon "Dvious" Bullis
A Real Rompin, Stompin,
Snake-Eatin, Armchair Warrior!
Rover
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon May 29, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Rover »

Sure... throw us the V3.0 link and I bet there's a whole bunch of folks who'll check it out for ya...

:->

User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

AS I've said, VERSION 3 IS NOT OUT YET. What some of you may have is a BETA that ISN'T THE FINAL PRODUCT!!! The new OOB and sound files will be out in the final version 3.

DO NOT REPORT "VERSION 3" BUGS YET - YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FINAL PRODUCT
Dave R
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Dave R »

Come on you guys. Pauls asked on several threads not to comment on ver.3 yet. Those that have a copy, have an early version beta copy, that shouldn't have been releaced from what I gather.
The guys at Matrix are working bloody hard to give us what we want. Please stop rubbishing it before it's out and available. All that you are doing is giving the impression that this is a sub standerd product, which we all know that it will not be.
It's been said before, and I'll say it again. These guys are doing all this for us for free! At least show them the respect they deserve by waiting to see what they have done before bitching about it! That is the least curtursy that you can show them!

Ok! I'll get off my soap box now!
In times of war we see the worst that man has to offer. But we also see the best that man has to offer.
Joe Osborne
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Somewhere on a beach
Contact:

Post by Joe Osborne »

Guys,

I apologize....It's my fault as I gave a beta copy for testing to an old SP player friend of mine, Jon Bullis. He didn't realize what was happening, and I didn't explain to him what beta meant. A thousand pardons...and Jon now understands...thanks.

Regards,

Joe Osborne
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”