Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

If I don't get properly dressed I maybe Leyte.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

Juneau this one:

Honshus, pink shoe Leytes, Hokkaidot vest Andaman, oh, man...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

If I don't get properly dressed I maybe Leyte.
For an elegant touch, try wearing a Derby. If you do, take a picture - it'll be a real Kodiak moment.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Yukon count on that.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

Y'all are pricelss.
I am really hungry now and could go for some Kung Pao and crab rangoons.[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Y'all are pricelss.
I am really hungry now and could go for some Kung Pao and crab rangoons.[;)]
These puns are terrible!! [:'(]

Nome mas!![:-]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Y'all are pricelss.
I am really hungry now and could go for some Kung Pao and crab rangoons.[;)]
These puns are terrible!! [:'(]

Nome mas!![:-]
Oki. Nawat? I coulda made a Korea outta dis...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Juneau how long we can keep this up?
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Don't Lucknow, but here's another one.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Thought I'd drop by and do a little Peking in on what's going on here.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

We are going Hue out on a limb with these.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

I don't see why everyone is Makin such a big fuss over the puns.
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

You silly people seem like you Canberra lot of nonsense sometimes.
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

They're probably thinking "Boise a hypocrite". He's just as bad as US.
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Where is everyone Russian away to? I know I'm not Koepang very well with the situation, but people Attu be more tolerant of me.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

That's what I'm Tarakan about!
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Wow, this is fun! I think I'm Midway to insanity! But in the Wake of all that's been going on in this thread can anyone blame me? Just... whatever you do, just don't Anchorage me any more.
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Where did the rest of the Rabaul run off to? Wau! Did I say anything Sorong that shouldn't have been said? This happens everytime I open Medang mouth!
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Thank God it's only Thursday! Island in the middle of this conversation and, next thing you know, there's no one around Atoll.
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Phuket! I'll just go Hanoi someone else for a while!
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”