Is this a Bug?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
User avatar
drillerman
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Blighty

Is this a Bug?

Post by drillerman »

Please see the picture. Can anyone explain to me why my ship wont attack the giant Lobster? The ship just sits there ignoring it, even though I give it orders to attack and the lobster ignores the ship!

Image
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (335.84 KiB) Viewed 153 times
Huh?
User avatar
drillerman
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Blighty

RE: Is this a Bug?

Post by drillerman »

Funny!!! I just went back into the game even though I paused it and the ship had disappeared!
Huh?
User avatar
Andrew Loveridge
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm

RE: Is this a Bug?

Post by Andrew Loveridge »

Do you have a save with this? 
User avatar
BigWolfChris
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm
Contact:

RE: Is this a Bug?

Post by BigWolfChris »

I can say, the ships is ignoring it because it's a manually controlled ship with no mission It will only attack if it is attacked itself (and only itself, will still ignore attacks on anything else)

If you have told it too attack and it's ignoring your orders, then that it is a mystery too me
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8 Core @3.7GHz
2x16 GB Vengeance LPX 2666MHz RAM
MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8G
SSD Drive
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”