Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy
I was until I saw the entire Commonwealth contribution has been left out.
Moderator: maddog986
Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy
ORIGINAL: sprior
I was until I saw the entire Commonwealth contribution has been left out.
Post by JudgeDredd »
Post by ilovestrategy »
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.

Then don't buy DLC. [;)]ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.
I miss real expansions.
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.
Post by ilovestrategy »
ORIGINAL: Greybriar
Then don't buy DLC. [;)]ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.
I miss real expansions.

for it.Post by ilovestrategy »
That looks kinda cool. I loved Dungeon Keeper. It was so out of the box. Those pesky adventurers!ORIGINAL: unclean
http://dungeons-game.com/
It's a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, and made by the guys who put together Tropico 3.
I'm prettyfor it.

Post by doomtrader »
Return to “General Discussion”








