Patrol/Retreat Pop-up Message Wrong

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
SViking
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:37 am

Patrol/Retreat Pop-up Message Wrong

Post by SViking »

The pop-up message for the patrol/retreat setting of a TF is wrong. The message states "React..." or "Do not react..." as with the reaction setting instead.

Sorry if this has been already posted...a search turned up nothing.
User avatar
Grotius
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:34 pm
Location: The Imperial Palace.

Post by Grotius »

Hmm, I confess I don't fully understand your question. I'm not sure which pop-up messages you're referring to. Perhaps some UV gurus can weigh in here?
Image
User avatar
Toro
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:33 pm
Location: 16 miles southeast of Hell (Michigan, i.e.), US

Post by Toro »

SViking, are you talking about the roll-over message? (I think there's a roll-over message...??)
SViking
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:37 am

Post by SViking »

Roll-over message or pop-up message - which ever is the correct term. In any event, I'm referring to the message which appears when you hold the mouse over the current Patrol/Retreat setting. The message is supposed to display what the effect of changing the setting will be. One would expect that the messages would read something like "Clicking changes the fleet to stay on station..." or "Clicking changes the fleet to retire upon mission completion" instead of how they currently read.
entemedor
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:20 am
Location: Barcelona (Spain)

Pop-ups

Post by entemedor »

And speaking of Pop-Ups...
there is still a 'returning to Truck' instead of Truk.
Fairly minor, but it would take just a few more seconds to fix if you are fixing other things...

Entemedor


P.S. FIXED IN V2.20 :)
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”