Page 6 of 6
RE: Im-Possible WITP News
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:32 am
by Andrew Brown
ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget
Ah, another 'LargeSlowTarget sig fanboy' [:D].
I think you'll find that there are quite a few of us.
The only criticism of your sig that I would venture is that the font size is too large.
[Deleted]
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:56 am
by Anonymous
[Deleted by Admins]
RE: Im-Possible WITP News
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:42 pm
by Mike Scholl
ORIGINAL: Andrew Brown
ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget
Ah, another 'LargeSlowTarget sig fanboy' [:D].
I think you'll find that there are quite a few of us.
The only criticism of your sig that I would venture is that the font size is too large.
Font size is just fine. But the placement sucks!
RE: Im-Possible WITP News
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:25 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Yeah, what's wrong with printing his name at the bottom left corner of the pic?
RE: Im-Possible WITP News
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:57 pm
by ChezDaJez
ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget
ORIGINAL: Sonny II
Who would leave when they can check out your sig? Thats enough to keep anyone around!
Ah, another 'LargeSlowTarget sig fanboy' [:D].
Like... who wouldn't be???
Chez
RE: Im-Possible WITP News
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:16 am
by RevRick
ORIGINAL: ChezDaJez
ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget
ORIGINAL: Sonny II
Who would leave when they can check out your sig? Thats enough to keep anyone around!
Ah, another 'LargeSlowTarget sig fanboy' [:D].
Like... who wouldn't be???
Chez
Well, like... ahh....ummm... since I ain't dead yet.... I ahh...agree!!