Page 6 of 14

HURRAH!!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:18 am
by Belisarius
We have liberated the city on the Volga from the tyranny of Stalin! Survivors are taken care of, and for a lot of guys in green uniform, there's a loooong walk to our POW camps.

Jess fought good, but I must say I was pleased with my progress in the south, especially in the swift and relatively un-bloody taking of Train Station #1, which unlocked the entire sector.

Looking at the map, ofcourse my AUX units just west of 9th January square were doomed in Jess' offensive. However, take a look just south - we were coming at your back, Jess, and in force. It was only a matter of a turn or so before we had taken the last barges under fire.

43 lost AFV's... most of those at the fierce fighting up north. I lost some 15 tanks, TDs, scout cars and HT's. Our recon force really took a beating. :p

And, the Southern Command MVP award goes to... Lt. Ostendorff's Flamingo platoon, with a total of 10 kills between them! A special commendation to Sgt. Kronz in the number 3 vehicle, who took 6 of the scalps. :D :D

Great game! Lots of fun! GE password is 'damm', for everyone to look at. :)

All I could add to the above is

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:50 am
by Don Doom
Northern MVU is a tie between 1lt Conkings flamingo & 1lt Schurz's Stuh 42, Both had four[4] kills each! Both Have been awarded the KC and a week's leave in Paris or a town of their chossing!

The battle up north was a blood bath only because I did not use smoke or start to bi-pass his strong points untill I had reached his inner defences!

Was a nice game and had a Good partner in Belisarius! Hope to get a rematch someday!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:25 am
by Jacc
Thanks for extremely entertaining thread. Kudos to Jess to fight bravely. More of these, they are very fun to read.

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:23 am
by Goblin
Originally posted by Jacc
Thanks for extremely entertaining thread. Kudos to Jess to fight bravely. More of these, they are very fun to read.


See guys? One or two posts from Goblin in your thread, and the fans pour on in!:D :D :D :D :D


Goblin- A Goblin says no applause please :p

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:24 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by Goblin
See guys? One or two posts from Goblin in your thread, and the fans pour on in!:D :D :D :D :D


Goblin- A Goblin says no applause please :p



No Comment:D :D :D :D

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:28 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Goblin
See guys? One or two posts from Goblin in your thread, and the fans pour on in!:D :D :D :D :D


Goblin- A Goblin says no applause please :p


wheres my gun?:D

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:30 am
by Goblin
Wow. How come when I have important things to say, you guys take forever to respond?!? Now, when I am merely pointing out facts, you jump right on in!

Goblin;)

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:33 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Goblin
Wow. How come when I have important things to say, you guys take forever to respond?!? Now, when I am merely pointing out facts, you jump right on in!

Goblin;)


**BANG** there..I found it:cool:

Re: All I could add to the above is

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:16 pm
by Belisarius
Originally posted by Don Doom
Northern MVU is a tie between 1lt Conkings flamingo & 1lt Schurz's Stuh 42, Both had four[4] kills each! Both Have been awarded the KC and a week's leave in Paris or a town of their chossing!

The battle up north was a blood bath only because I did not use smoke or start to bi-pass his strong points untill I had reached his inner defences!

Was a nice game and had a Good partner in Belisarius! Hope to get a rematch someday!


Seems we both like Flamingos. *fwoosh* :D The StuH's are well worth their money too; they can be more lethal than Panthers. :p

Thanks for the compliment, Doom. I have to agree that it's been an enjoyable cooperation. I was quite amused in the first half to watch our different gameplay - my more cautious movements to the desired 'entry points' vs. your knock-out approach. :) I learned by watching your progress as I got bolder myself and dared to take more risks. It payed off. (SO units rarely kill at first hit, and GE don't run away easily) :D

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:58 pm
by M4Jess
:mad: :mad: Me and Olga will see you boys at KURSK! :mad: :mad:

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:03 pm
by M4Jess
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK
KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK KURSK


Sissy's :mad:

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:25 pm
by Belisarius
Awww, I'm sooo scared. :p

I'm on. :D Doom, feel like kicking Jess around again??

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:29 pm
by M4Jess
Lets use this same thread...we could fight all the way to Berlin!:mad:

I have only a min, so

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:06 am
by Don Doom
works for me, but if we took stalingrad, how can there be a kurst?
what is the setup, sides, points? will check back later.:rolleyes:

Re: I have only a min, so

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:36 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Don Doom
works for me, but if we took stalingrad, how can there be a kurst?
what is the setup, sides, points? will check back later.:rolleyes:


conversion 7.1 to H2H... ready in 3-5 days

I think Orzel, and Bel were in the first round.. the battle died out..never finished

want to see the map?

Re: Re: I have only a min, so

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:51 pm
by Belisarius
Originally posted by M4 Jess
want to see the map?
Uh-huh. *nodnodnod* :D

I wasn't in on the first time around, tho'... :p

Re: Re: Re: I have only a min, so

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:44 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Belisarius
Uh-huh. *nodnodnod* :D

I wasn't in on the first time around, tho'... :p


HERES THE MAP!:cool:

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:37 pm
by Belisarius
Whoa.... nice, very nice! It's almost like looking on an authentic map - well done Jess!

This is gonna be a riot. :p Even the natural obstacles are gonna be a tough enemy.

I'll proclaim myself the moral victor of this battle if I get even a lone AFV across the 2nd ring. :D

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:21 am
by Don Doom
I will seconded that! when do we start?:D :p :D

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:43 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Don Doom
I will seconded that! when do we start?:D :p :D


German converision 75% complete Id say 2-3 days or sooner

and thanks!