RE: THE TREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:03 am
Taking care of it...ORIGINAL: Orm
[:-]
*sigh*
THE THREAD!!! has been renamed again.
Taking care of it...ORIGINAL: Orm
[:-]
*sigh*
THE THREAD!!! has been renamed again.
Good morning to you too !ORIGINAL: Orm
Gentlemen. Ladies. Good morning to you all.
Maybe you should quit acting, then.ORIGINAL: Nikademus
I
AM
BEN
AFLECK
Oh yes, you can ![:'(]ORIGINAL: Nikademus
I cannot be stopped
They forgot to pass the memo around...ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Ambassador
All that being said, I’ve watched Dunkirk a few days ago. Not bad for Hollywood, albeit a couple of errors too.
.
.
.
And, last but not least, how refreshing it is to see a movie without an American hero saving the day, just to appeal to US audiences.[:D]
That was because it was an Allied DEFEAT! [;)]
Unlike the Battle of Britain which had a Polish unit whose leader became an American after the war . . . [:D]
wrong.
They were lulling the enemy into a false sense of security.
So, yours is a comical SNAP, while mine is a cinematographic SNAP ?ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Ambassador
And ... I ... am ... Threadman !ORIGINAL: Nikademus
I am Inevitable
*snap*
Bah...your SNAP is a MCU snap. a true comic SNAP sneers at your pitiful SNAP.
so SNAP
All hail RDJ !!!ORIGINAL: Ambassador
So, yours is a comical SNAP, while mine is a cinematographic SNAP ?ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Ambassador
And ... I ... am ... Threadman !
*snap*
Bah...your SNAP is a MCU snap. a true comic SNAP sneers at your pitiful SNAP.
so SNAP
Fine for me.
Well, AFTER THE THREAD!!!ORIGINAL: Ambassador
All hail RDJ !!!ORIGINAL: Ambassador
So, yours is a comical SNAP, while mine is a cinematographic SNAP ?ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Bah...your SNAP is a MCU snap. a true comic SNAP sneers at your pitiful SNAP.
so SNAP
Fine for me.
ORIGINAL: Ambassador
INP !
All hail THE THREAD!!!

ORIGINAL: Ambassador
Still at work, my brother in law was negative.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Ambassador
I had started, but the road was still a bit long, and I got derailed by RL.[:D]
That happens and you have fun other ways.
So you you locked at home for awhile or still having fun at work?
But now my sister’s school is closing (she’s a teacher), and it’s her turn to get tested.
A never ending story...
ORIGINAL: Ambassador
Well, I missed it.



ORIGINAL: Ambassador
Oh yes, you can ![:'(]ORIGINAL: Nikademus
I cannot be stopped