Page 548 of 1141

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:35 pm
by Nikademus
often better

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:35 pm
by Nikademus
always better

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:35 pm
by Nikademus
why?

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:36 pm
by Nikademus
BECAUSE!

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:36 pm
by Nikademus
glad we cleared that up

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:36 pm
by Nikademus
so hard to educate the Young

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 pm
by Nikademus
damn helicopter parenting

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 pm
by Nikademus
Oi

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 pm
by Nikademus
warship?

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 pm
by Nikademus
myth?

LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 pm
by Nikademus
Legend?

nope. "I" am the Legend.

WORSHIP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:41 pm
by RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Kardashians

LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:51 pm
by Nikademus
btw. who is she? Your avatar. A Soviet female sniper I'm thinking. I think I know. but why not get it from the source. it might just be a Soviet photo opp. Either way I'm am not arguing about WHO takes out the trash. [:'(]

reminds me of the U2 at Payne field.......used by the famous "Night Witches" on the Eastern Front. Beautiful specimen that aircraft. a real treat.


RE: LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:29 pm
by RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Nikademus

btw. who is she? Your avatar. A Soviet female sniper I'm thinking. I think I know. but why not get it from the source. it might just be a Soviet photo opp. Either way I'm am not arguing about WHO takes out the trash. [:'(]

reminds me of the U2 at Payne field.......used by the famous "Night Witches" on the Eastern Front. Beautiful specimen that aircraft. a real treat.

Post 37 on this thread tells you who she is by an expert.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.a ... 2&#4983078

LOG!

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:38 pm
by Nikademus
"oi"

(not the cruiser......)


LOG!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:28 am
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

3rd period starting.... later, Brother.

and you LOSE. The Mighty TIKI god of MTV....made of good old fashioned WOOD! laughs at your pathetic attempts to circumvent his proper path to WORSHIP.


WORSHIP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!



Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:11 am
by Orm
No, no, no, no, no. This will not do. Need returning THE THREAD!!! now.

Need tea.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:12 am
by Orm
Morning Gentlemen. Ladies.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:10 am
by Apollo11
Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:40 am
by Ambassador
Good morning, good people !

Well, except to that thread hijacker known as Nik.[:'(]