Page 553 of 1141
LOG!
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:49 pm
by Nikademus
and classic war movies.
Day 4. STILL not fully thru the garbage that was Midway (2019)
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:45 am
by Orm
The horror...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am
by Orm
No...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am
by Orm
No...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am
by Orm
No...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am
by Orm
No...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am
by Orm
No...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:47 am
by Orm
The horror...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:48 am
by Orm
Gal Gadot? I wouldn't know. I can not recall ever see a complete film she is in.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:49 am
by Orm
Don't really know about Disney Star Wars either. Saw the first one and it was decent. But the ending gave me doubts.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:51 am
by Orm
And while Rogue One was a ok movie it changed Star War rules that left me a bit annoyed. So what I heard about the next mnovie sealed the deal No more Star Wars.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:52 am
by Orm
So after Rogue One I haven't spend any time, nor cash, on the Disney Star War films.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:52 am
by Orm
Nor series.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:54 am
by Orm
Before Rogue One I even bought some Star War books. And their games. But no more.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:55 am
by Orm
But I suppose they are catering to a younger crowd than us.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:56 am
by Orm
I like to think that they fool themselves by refusing to take our money.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:57 am
by Orm
And yet I have a suspicion that they are perfectly happy declining my money.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:58 am
by Orm
They rather take money from kids.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:58 am
by Orm
And, somehow, we are ok with that.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:59 am
by Orm
I find it weird that most of the movies that I like today are fairly old movies, Some I even like better today than back when I saw it for the first time.