Page 622 of 1141
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:24 am
by Apollo11
Hi all,
Good day!
Leo "Apollo11"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:57 pm
by USSAmerica
Good afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:33 pm
by Grollub
Good evening friends. [:)]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:33 pm
by Grollub
Summer solstice just passed. Midsummer evening tomorrow. Time for some heathen rites. [:'(][8D]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:34 pm
by Grollub
Oooh .. a pre-midsummer evening UNP! Go me!
(dancing bananas to follow as soon as I find them on my PC)
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:35 pm
by Grollub
... and while preparing for those midsummer rites we're also setting these up:

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:35 pm
by Grollub
To be honest, I've always questioned how effective those traps are, but they're sure fun setting up. [;)]

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:36 pm
by Grollub
Come to think of it, those plans is almost a carbon copy of the plans I execute in AE. Is that why they never work? [:'(]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 pm
by Grollub
![Image]()
ORIGINAL: Grollub
Summer solstice just passed. Midsummer evening tomorrow. Time for some heathen rites. [:'(][8D]
There. I found the dancing banana. Go me and do the happy UNP dance! [&o]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:41 pm
by Grollub
Dancing banana image problems. Please wait. Your place in the queue is 487.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:42 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: Grollub
Oooh .. a pre-midsummer evening UNP! Go me!
(dancing bananas to follow as soon as I find them on my PC)
INP. [:D]....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:45 pm
by Grollub
It was really unintentional, so I claim an UNP. [;)]
Your place in the queue is 496.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:53 pm
by Grollub
It's too long since I polluted THE THREAD!!! (with three exclamation marks) so I've forgotten how to get image links to Dropbox to work.
Dancing banana cancelled. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Your place in the queue has been cancelled. Again, sorry for your inconvenience.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:59 pm
by rustysi
[:D]
[8|]
[8D]
Nice to see you back.
Ah, getting out to see friends again, dinners, public places, and thread brothers returning. Is this pandemic finally coming to a close. I hope so....[:)]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:49 pm
by RangerJoe
The restaurante was busy today at lunchtime. [:)]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: Grollub
Oooh .. a pre-midsummer evening UNP! Go me!
(dancing bananas to follow as soon as I find them on my PC)
Here you go!
EDIT: Just right click on it and save it on your computer so you can upload it at will.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:35 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: Grollub
It's too long since I polluted THE THREAD!!! (with three exclamation marks) so I've forgotten how to get image links to Dropbox to work.
Dancing banana cancelled. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Your place in the queue has been cancelled. Again, sorry for your inconvenience.
Don't use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the forum page, use the "reply" button on the header for any post. That will give you the chance to upload a picture and embed it in your post, or you can use the "link" button and paste in the URL of the picture you want to show.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:00 pm
by RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: Grollub
It's too long since I polluted THE THREAD!!! (with three exclamation marks) so I've forgotten how to get image links to Dropbox to work.
Dancing banana cancelled. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Your place in the queue has been cancelled. Again, sorry for your inconvenience.
Don't use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the forum page, use the "reply" button on the header for any post. That will give you the chance to upload a picture and embed it in your post, or you can use the "link" button and paste in the URL of the picture you want to show.
You can also edit your own post and include the picture then.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:49 am
by Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:01 am
by Apollo11
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"