Page 8 of 10

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:25 am
by WhiteRook
I have a feeling theres a lot going on in that goblin brain


Yeah, we have been trying to get Goblin into counciling for some time now, the drugs did'nt work! :D :D

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:35 pm
by Goblin
M4 Lover. :mad:

(Thats an insult, WhiteRook;) )

Goblin

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:38 am
by TenaciousD
... but none of it is interconnected or meaningful...

I think we have similar brains, at the core of mine there is focus & normality but elsewhere.....well

this could be my voices speaking
;) :confused:

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:45 am
by Goblin
Lol, you are probably right. I sometimes- look at the pretty colors! Ooooh! A shiny object!

Huh? What was I saying? I wander sometimes....

:p

Goblin

Well i know whats in Goblin's Brain...

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:18 pm
by Hawk
But this is a public Forum and i dont have the 3 days to try and explain.......;) ;) :p
Lets just say there is a lot of Bats and Space in there....:D :D :D

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:21 pm
by Goblin
I know I was going to say something, but I forgot what.

;)

Goblin

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:26 pm
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Goblin
I know I was going to say something, but I forgot what.

;)

Goblin


you were thinking....."I am a M4 driver...I am a M4 driver.....":D

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:58 pm
by Goblin
There is the Jumbo...:eek:

Goblin likey the Jumbo...:p

Goblin

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:08 pm
by Losqualo
Well, my screen name comes from the italian version of the movie "jaws".

I remember watching a scene where girls were running away, crying "lo squalo, lo squalo!" - wich instantly reminded me of my own life :rolleyes: .

To Goblin:

thinking about movies and seeing your avatar, shouldn't you change your screen name to Critter? ;)

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:44 am
by Goblin
Critter doesn't have that killer feel. I am a natural Nightcrawler....

Goblin;)

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:53 am
by Losqualo
Originally posted by Goblin
Critter doesn't have that killer feel. I am a natural Nightcrawler....

Goblin;)


I see ...

More like a cat on the prowl, hunting OD painted chunks of steel perhaps? ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:52 am
by Goblin
Lol, thats how I would describe a Sherman, yes...:p

Goblin

RE:

Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:53 am
by Goblin
BUMP!

There's alot of new faces on Matrix since the last time this thread was posted to. Anyone want to add to this?


Goblin

RE: RE:

Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:05 am
by KG Erwin
Good idea, Goober, err, Giblet, umm...yeah, you, Eric! [:D]

(Nope, I'm completely sober tonight). [;)]


RE: RE:

Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:07 am
by Goblin
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

(Nope, I'm completely sober tonight). [;)]


I think I've detected the problem...[;)]

RE:

Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:32 pm
by Poopyhead
In an episode of "X Files", Scully and Mulder were undercover in suburbia as the happily married couple, Rob and Laura Petrie. In a conversation with their neighbors, Mulder asked Scully something, and called her Sugarcakes. She smiled and responded, "That's right, Poopyhead." I thought is was hilarious. It became my unofficial call sign.

RE: Screen Names

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:11 am
by KNomad
Well - My name is Damon and since I was a kid my friends have always called me Nomad. Partly because nomad is the reverse spelling of damon, partly because I still have an AD&D charater named "The Nomad", but mostly, because it describes my personality and lifestyle accurately. And this predates The Internet.

Now - trying to use Nomad as an internet nickname wasn't easy, as there were many people before me using that nickname. I had to settle for variations like Nomad4664, drs_nomad, and such.

One day, while deciding on a screen name for the Star Trek Online CCG site, a revelation hit me. Being a big Klingon fan, I noticed that most Klingon names started with a K. Names like K'Nera, K'mtar etc. Bingo! I could put a K' in front of Nomad for K'Nomad! Treating the "K" as a silent "K" (as in the word know) kept the pronunciation of K'Nomad easy.

Then reality hits, most forums/ISPs don't allow the ' in a screen name. No biggie, KNomad it became. I was happy. I finally had a screen name I thought was unique.

Good News/Bad News: While I'm no longer competing with all the vanilla "nomad"s out there, I was slightly disappointed to discover that I was not the first to use the silent K trick. The good news is that rarely has "KNomad" been taken before I've tried to use it as a screen name. [8D]


RE: RE:

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:19 am
by KNomad
ORIGINAL: Poopyhead

In an episode of "X Files", Scully and Mulder were undercover in suburbia as the happily married couple, Rob and Laura Petrie. In a conversation with their neighbors, Mulder asked Scully something, and called her Sugarcakes. She smiled and responded, "That's right, Poopyhead." I thought is was hilarious. It became my unofficial call sign.

Thanks! Many a times after reading your posts, I've asked myself ....

Poopyhead?! why? ...

BTW - Xfiles rock! .... The truth is Out There! [&o]

RE:

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:16 am
by KG Erwin
Hmm- I really worry about some of us. I explained my forum name long ago--Kampfgruppe Erwin, from back in the dark days when I was simply a sorry-assed German fan.

Nowadays, I should be called Gunny Erwin, but I can't get it changed. Irinami (from the Depot) gave me this name, and I really liked it. It fits with the epiphany I had about who the best soldiers in the world truly are:

"When a target absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight, call in the US Marines".

RE: Screen Names

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:50 pm
by Capt. White
Mines not paticularly Glamorous.
My name Is Tyler Luke White.
Im a 14 year old Air Cadet in Britain.
I want to join the army (Rather unconventional since my corps is part of the RAF really)
The Ideal and minimum rank that i will obtain is Captian hence the name.
Quick pointer though... I would also like to join the RAF its all over the flip of a coin really.