Page 10 of 14

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:34 am
by Shaggyra
Predators?

Image

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:48 am
by nmleague
Ok I will send it now, however I must warn you that not knowing how the game handles the custom team uniforms everything is a little unorganized. Within the PAC10 folder there will be a folder for each team, when you open that folder you will find all the files for the the teams dark uniforms, also a folder for the teams white uniforms. Once the game is released I will organize each team to conform with the games organization.

Just also realized that in each team folder, dark and white I have left a uniform and helmet viewer, so will be reducing the zip size when they are ready to be released. Some of the folders also have the logos for the team that I will be using for end zone art.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:57 am
by nmleague
Ok its sent, turned out to be about 9.6 mb, hope you have a fast connection, your email host may not except a file that large.

Just took time to go through the PAC 10 folders removing all viewers and samples I had of each team, got the size of the zip down to 7,500 kb, probably about 7 mb.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:29 am
by rroberson
did you sent it to yahoo or gmail? NO sign of her yet...but thanks for the effort.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:31 am
by nmleague
Just recieved a notice that it didnt go through, so sent again, the new smaller zip, maybe it will work this time.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:58 am
by rroberson
do you have a chat program like yahoo or aim...if so it might be easier to send it via that way...


Ill check the mail again.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:31 am
by arctcat
nmleague

Please email me some of those great uniforms
jccox02@msn.com

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:39 am
by Shaggyra
nmleague,

If you or anybody wants to post any of your uniforms on my site fbmax.com you may e-mail me at mail@fbmax.com

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:53 am
by rroberson
nice little site there shaggy

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:57 am
by Shaggyra
Thanks, I hope to have time to update it tomorrow morning before the game comes out....we'll see got a few things I have to do first. (gotta make some money)

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:15 am
by TheKtulu
ORIGINAL: rroberson

A better look at last year's oregon state unis

Image

Looks like a challenge. I'll give it a shot monday or tuesday, when I'm not stuck working.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:11 pm
by nmleague
Shaggy

Once the game is out and I can get the uniforms organized for the game setup, check the uniforms in the game, and finnish filed art for the teams, I will be looking for a site to host them. In groups of ten the zipped files are really to big to emaill to people so a site where they are available for download would be best.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:38 pm
by rroberson
ORIGINAL: nmleague

Shaggy

Once the game is out and I can get the uniforms organized for the game setup, check the uniforms in the game, and finnish filed art for the teams, I will be looking for a site to host them. In groups of ten the zipped files are really to big to emaill to people so a site where they are available for download would be best.


Agree, thanks for trying though. I waited 4 years for this another few days for the unis wont kill me :)>

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:02 pm
by nmleague
I went through and organized the PAC 10 team folders and also divided them into two PAC 10 folders to get the size down. I just emailed one to you to see if it will work now, they are both still in the 3.5 to 4.5 meg size range.

RE: pac10 unis

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:37 pm
by rroberson
I'll go take a look.

NO joy. No sign of it. Probably a bit too large still :(

NMLEague!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:07 pm
by rroberson
They arrived in my gmail good sir.


Let the rest of them rip!


and thank you very very much.



RE: NMLEague!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:10 pm
by Breeze
ORIGINAL: rroberson

Let the rest of them rip!

Hopefully not while you're playing a game in the mud...

RE: NMLEague!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:05 pm
by nmleague
Just sent the second zip file, PAC10-2, with the second set of 5 teams. However this file is larger, I think becuase of the uniforms for these teams. Let me know if it get through.

One good thing with a release later today, I have been finnishing all the numbers for the colleges done, only the 8 Big 12 teams left. Also have oranized all teams so that there is now a team folder and in each team folder is a folder for the dark uniform and one for the White uniform. I have left the flesh files in all of the team folders.

So far the only colleges with end zone art complete are the Big 10 teams and ND. With the game coming out I probably wont take time to work on those for some time.

Oh the 1959 NFL set of 12 uniforms that I did, also has the numbers done and the end zone art done. So I will get those organized and probably upload those to a host soon.

RE: NMLEague!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:18 pm
by rroberson
If you divide the big 10 (and ND) up and send them that would be great too.

I will forward the files to anyone else who requests it (that way you can concentrate on playing the game [:'(] and playing with more unis).


Thanks again.

RE: NMLEague!!!

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:58 am
by kzdwfy
I would also like to know where you guys are posting any NFL unis you have creatted. I dont have any idea how to do it so any help would be appreciated