Page 97 of 280

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:43 am
by Lecivius
I swear that sounds like MY wife. How many...individuals...fit that description?[&:]

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:46 pm
by DD696
Of the two, Mary Ann - with a taste of Ginger on the side.

Back when I was a wee lad 10-12 or thereabouts, I went to a movie named Sea Wife - and Lordy, I truly fell in love for the first time with a grown up woman.

Many, many years later, not too long ago, I discovered that the actress's name was Joan Collins, and to this day, she is the Venus of my memories. Many others have come and gone, but she will always be my first love of a real woman.

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:55 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: DD696

Of the two, Mary Ann - with a taste of Ginger on the side.

Back when I was a wee lad 10-12 or thereabouts, I went to a movie named Sea Wife - and Lordy, I truly fell in love for the first time with a grown up woman.

Many, many years later, not too long ago, I discovered that the actress's name was Joan Collins, and to this day, she is the Venus of my memories. Many others have come and gone, but she will always be my first love of a real woman.
Mine was Yvette Mimieux in "The Time Machine". At the time Bridgette Bardot was considered the French "Sex Kitten", but I preferred the slimmer, more foxy-eyed Yvette.



Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 am
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: warspite1
But hey, beauty's only skin deep right?

That's right. [:)]

Also, if she has a ***** ***** that makes you ***** your *****, that's a bonus.

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 am
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: witpqs

Substance is what counts, mate. What's her opinion on Bismarck - sunk or scuttled?

[:D]

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:11 am
by 1EyedJacks
Dawn Wells...



Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:23 am
by geofflambert
Here's mine. I was 5 or 6. Parents took me to see the film version of "Man from La Mancha". Sophia and Peter O'Toole had their singing dubbed in by professionals. I was a little kid. I didn't care. My eyes were bugging out of my head at Sophia.


Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:20 pm
by Chickenboy
I remember having similar feelings watching Emma Peel when I was 7 or 8, I think. And Raquel Welsh in 100,000,000 BC. "I *really* like watching this show right now." or some such.

Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:21 pm
by Chickenboy
RW

Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:20 pm
by Will_L
Diana Rigg as Emma Peel.
I had a major crush on her back in the day [:D]

BTW: Was Will_L but got my original back. Many thanks to Paulo!

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:46 pm
by geofflambert
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

RW

Image

RW is a Mexican. Deport her back to Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. If you want to go with her have a fantastic voyage.


Image

I'd like to test out that zipper and make sure it's up to spec.

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:08 pm
by geofflambert
My parental units also made me go see every movie this girl made, Haley Mills. Barf cubed. I hated that. She's the one on the left. I would have been perfectly happy to see every movie Maureen O'Hara (the one on the right) made that didn't have Haley Mills in it.

Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:03 pm
by scout1
Glad to see this thread is getting back to its roots .....

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:03 pm
by geofflambert
You can get the full size pic by going here: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... xZB2TxliBM



Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:16 pm
by geofflambert
I kinda had the hots for this one too, but I was too old for those kid shows. Also the episode was ruined everytime SHAZAM! showed up.

Image

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:41 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I kinda had the hots for this one too, but I was too old for those kid shows. Also the episode was ruined everytime SHAZAM! showed up.

ISIS. I kid you not. You're a big fan, are you?

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:44 pm
by Chickenboy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBRLV6PGro

Oh man. What a cheesefest intro... [8|][:D]

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:32 pm
by geofflambert
Champion of the weak, that's me.

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:34 pm
by geofflambert
ORIGINAL: scout1

Glad to see this thread is getting back to its roots .....

I don't think Haley was a bleach job.

RE: OT Things to ponder

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:42 am
by geofflambert
Sally Kellerman. You may recall her from the M*A*S*H movie or Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield with an amazing performance by Sam Kinison. That nasal voice of hers alone just slew me (repeatedly). Here she is from an early Star Trek episode where her and Gary Lockwood's eyes would turn silver and they had super powers.


Image