Page 2 of 2

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:21 pm
by Smead

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:27 pm
by Smead

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:31 pm
by Smead

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:35 pm
by Smead

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:43 pm
by Smead

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:53 pm
by Smead

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:27 pm
by cdbeck
Ummm... what are you doing Smead? I'm a bit confused by the YouTube links? Are you trying to overload the Matrix server as well? [;)]

SoM

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:23 pm
by Mad Cow
Sorry guys, it should be up by tonight I hope, maybe tomorrow mornign at the latest.

Twotribes, if it sucks so bad how come you had like 9,000 posts over there?  

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:05 pm
by Mad Cow
It's back up and running now. :)

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:05 pm
by Mad Cow
it might be a little unstable for a bit.

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 pm
by Doggie
OK, we think we have it sorted out now.  Fixing it required Mad Cow getting on the phone with the people that run the server, and that involves listening to the girl from impenema for about an hour or so while they get around to talking to him.  For my part, I've been on whoring myself out to several geek friends begging them to give the software a little preventive maintenance tune up, and maybe install a few forum hacks we've been looking to do for years.  I feel so dirty and used. 
 
It should be up and running now.

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:15 pm
by Twotribes
ORIGINAL: Mad Cow

Sorry guys, it should be up by tonight I hope, maybe tomorrow mornign at the latest.

Twotribes, if it sucks so bad how come you had like 9,000 posts over there?


You don't really want me to tell everyone why I don't post anymore do you?

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:27 pm
by Mad Cow
ORIGINAL: Twotribes

ORIGINAL: Mad Cow

Sorry guys, it should be up by tonight I hope, maybe tomorrow mornign at the latest.

Twotribes, if it sucks so bad how come you had like 9,000 posts over there?


You don't really want me to tell everyone why I don't post anymore do you?

I don't care what you do, Chief.

RE: MadCow

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:28 pm
by Sarge
ORIGINAL: Twotribes

You don't really want me to tell everyone why I don't post anymore do you?


Image

RE: MadCow

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:02 am
by cdbeck
Well, that lasted a good half-day here before the influx of MCSH people got tense. [:'(]