Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:45 pm
by Capt. Pixel
Originally posted by Bernie
You guys aren't thinking of the real possibilities here...

Once there they ply him with beer, booze and hot wings, while giving him secret SPWAW tips that only the best players know about, thereby making his playing time shorter and more efficient. We then return him home (passed out on the couch seems like a good place) and from then on he'll spend less time on the game because he's playing better, more time with the family and friends, and generally be a better person.
I think you may have an error in your equation here Bernie:

More efficient, shorter games = more games in 24 hours! :D

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:56 am
by Bernie
Originally posted by Capt. Pixel


I think you may have an error in your equation here Bernie:

More efficient, shorter games = more games in 24 hours! :D
Shhh! That's the part we don't tell the aforementioned friends and family!

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:05 pm
by Eberbach
you think you are bad.

I spend two hours fighting the battle, then another hour writing the AAR on my website, complete with like 30 odd screenshots!

HELP!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stop this insantity!

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:59 pm
by Capt Chris
Originally posted by Goblin


Not entrenchments??! Now you sound just like my CRAZY wife!! They are just very well camouflaged!;)

Goblin
SH**, I forgot about my wife! :):eek: