Page 2 of 2
RE: Harpoon 3 [ANW] scenarios for the PlayersDB
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 am
by jclauder
I am using the players database link you specified in all your posts in this issue the id=744 link. I am still getting December 2008 data listed on my configuration screen, but nothing later. Do you have any thoughts on why this is happening?
Harpoon 3 [ANW] scenarios for the PlayersDB
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 am
by hermanhum
I have double-checked the installer and it should be saying Nov 1, 2009.
My suspicion is that you probably installed an earlier edition of the
PlayersDB to your ANW folder. The simplest way to be certain is to delete and re-install.
- Go to the Databases folder in your ANW directory:
C:\Matrix games\harpoon 3 advanced naval warfare\
Databases
If you like, you can send me the file you are using to install the
PlayersDB, but I am fairly confident that every is in order.
Could you possibly have two ANW installations on your computer (i.e. different paths)?
Harpoon 3 [ANW] scenarios for the PlayersDB
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 am
by hermanhum
Please run a search function looking for all folders named, "PlayersDB" to ensure that there is only one.
Also, make sure that ANW is shut down. Then, after you have deleted the PlayersDB folder, try and re-start the ANW launcher and see what databases are available to you for selection under the Database Manager function.