Page 2 of 2
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 am
by michaelm75au
ORIGINAL: Gary D
Al;
Thank you for your explanation. I am still am trying to wrap my brain around this one compared to what I am seeing. Looks like one of those things that some morning will finally hit me when I am standing in the shower or daydreaming on the drive to work. [:)]
In my save above there are 3 AVs disbanded and plenty of regular air support at PH on December 8th. Two AVs are healthy, and one damaged. The PBYs seem to get no support from any source as long as the damaged AV is disbanded in PH. I think I will try putting one of the healthy AVs in a TF and see if that works instead of shipping the Curtiss off to the leper colony on Molokai.
All the best!
Can you give me a save of this situation so I can run the new code against it?
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 pm
by Al Boone
Michaelm -
I just sent you 2 saves. One is post Patch 2 with Hotfix 2 (wpae022). The other is Patch 3 Beta (wpae021). In my message I said that i didn't confirm Base repair of seaplanes when Tenders are gone. I will test this later today with enough Base AV support to include the seaplanes and the Tenders removed under P3 Beta and see if the seaplanes gradually emerge from maintenance under normal conditions.
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm
by Gary D
Michael;
Save attached. PH has the damaged AV Curtiss and two other AVs disbanded. Plenty of normal aviation support.
All the best!
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 am
by michaelm75au
ORIGINAL: Gary D
Michael;
Save attached. PH has the damaged AV Curtiss and two other AVs disbanded. Plenty of normal aviation support.
All the best!
VP groups all repaired at end of turn on new code.
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm
by ADB123
ORIGINAL: michaelm
ORIGINAL: Gary D
Michael;
Save attached. PH has the damaged AV Curtiss and two other AVs disbanded. Plenty of normal aviation support.
All the best!
VP groups all repaired at end of turn on new code.
Michael - Is that post-Patch 3 beta code?
Thanks
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 pm
by michaelm75au
Yep, It will be in the next installment.
RE: AV Type ships. Bug or WAD?
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 pm
by ADB123
ORIGINAL: michaelm
Yep, It will be in the next installment.
Great! Thanks!