Page 2 of 2

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm
by 06 Maestro
ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro
I agree that gal is beautiful and has a wonderful voice, but can she skin and clean a moose? Man cannot live on music alone.


There are no moose on distant worlds, so you'll be learning to skin and clean aliens together. [:D]

Jim

Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:19 pm
by GoodGuy
ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

I agree that gal is beautiful and has a wonderful voice, but can she skin and clean a moose? Man cannot live on music alone.

She was born in Siberia and moved to Germany in 1988, when she was 4 yrs old. She's a Russian German (so her grandparents were Volga Germans). So either her grandparents or her parents knew how to skin a Russian bear or some deers. Does that count? [;)]

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 pm
by Yogi the Great
ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Probably my turn to get this locked, but just have to;

Warning, if you get an email entitled nude picture of Nancy Pelosi, it is crucial that you do not open it. No it's not a virus, it really is a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 pm
by Jim D Burns
ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro
Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Gasp! [X(] You should receive a 2 week forum ban just for putting that ghastly image in my head, shame on you, this was a pleasant thread. Scuse me, I have to go wash. [:D]

Jim


RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm
by 06 Maestro
ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro
Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Gasp! [X(] You should receive a 2 week forum ban just for putting that ghastly image in my head, shame on you, this was a pleasant thread. Scuse me, I have to go wash. [:D]

Jim

Sorry guys; that was a grisly picture.
The human race would have been doomed to quick extinction on the new planet.


RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 pm
by 06 Maestro
ORIGINAL: GoodGuy
ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

I agree that gal is beautiful and has a wonderful voice, but can she skin and clean a moose? Man cannot live on music alone.

She was born in Siberia and moved to Germany in 1988, when she was 4 yrs old. She's a Russian German (so her grandparents were Volga Germans). So either her grandparents or her parents knew how to skin a Russian bear or some deers. Does that count? [;)]

Yea, in her case, I would say that counts. I could handle the hunt myself for her sake-maybe even cook a little.[;)]

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm
by diablo1
ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Probably my turn to get this locked, but just have to;

Warning, if you get an email entitled nude picture of Nancy Pelosi, it is crucial that you do not open it. No it's not a virus, it really is a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi.

LMAO Yogi you win the thread with that one.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm
by JWW
Gotta agree with Sarah Palin.  She can fish, hunt, cook, organize a government of some sort, and is hot.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm
by freeboy
did you guys here the one about Gilligans Island? remember the TV show?
The writer of this blog, forgotten where, sorry, pointed out the hidden context of the charactors...
There are seven main Characters... each portraying one of six deadly sins.. lust, pride, anger, greed, jelousy, covetousness.. they all want to leave.. but cannot.. so the island is the devils kindom on earth,( or HELL) who is dressed and red and it HIS island? so Gilligan is the devil... wow.. trippy.. just thought somehow the while marrooned theme was appropriate to segway into a Gilligan's island discussion! lol

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:59 am
by DampSquib
Nigella Lawson...Very beautiful,intelligent & a cook.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 am
by Fred98
I met a woman from Vancouver, in Dawson City, Yukon, back in 1984..........[&o].
 
I hope she is well.
 
-
 
 

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 am
by ilovestrategy
Raquel Welch back in the day! [&o]

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 am
by Twotribes
ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl
ORIGINAL: GoodGuy

She'd get lost on planet "M" all the time, though, as she can't even tell continents (let alone states) apart on planet Earth. [;)]

Hey, Barak Obama thinks that Austrian is a language and that the U.S. Army liberated Auschwitz.

He also thinks there are 57 States.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am
by Twotribes
Jessica Alba.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 pm
by SlickWilhelm
ORIGINAL: freeboy
just thought somehow the while marrooned theme was appropriate to segway into a Gilligan's island discussion! lol

Which begs the question....Ginger or MaryAnn?

MaryAnn!

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm
by Yogi the Great
Mary Ann

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:13 pm
by sol_invictus
Thanks for posting the Helene Fischer video Jim. I have put it in my favorites and have watched it around ten times since yesterday. I know, I have a problem. I am just enchanted with her beauty and her intoxicating voice. I also love the haunting sadness of Ave Maria.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 pm
by Arctic Blast
ORIGINAL: Slick Wilhelm

ORIGINAL: freeboy
just thought somehow the while marrooned theme was appropriate to segway into a Gilligan's island discussion! lol

Which begs the question....Ginger or MaryAnn?

MaryAnn!

Definitely Mary Ann.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 pm
by Jim D Burns
ORIGINAL: Arinvald
Thanks for posting the Helene Fischer video Jim.

My pleasure. I came across it purely by accident some time back and I too immediately dropped it into favorites. I think it’s one of the best performances of Ave Maria I’ve ever heard. I look forward to her career growing and hope someday she tours the states.

Of course she’d need to learn English first, but you never know. I think she’s good enough that many will hopefully pressure her to take the necessary steps so she can expand beyond her German audience.

Jim

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:28 am
by sol_invictus
ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

ORIGINAL: Arinvald
Thanks for posting the Helene Fischer video Jim.

My pleasure. I came across it purely by accident some time back and I too immediately dropped it into favorites. I think it’s one of the best performances of Ave Maria I’ve ever heard. I look forward to her career growing and hope someday she tours the states.

Of course she’d need to learn English first, but you never know. I think she’s good enough that many will hopefully pressure her to take the necessary steps so she can expand beyond her German audience.

Jim



I saw that she performed "We Will Rock You" in English I so I assumed that she was bilingual. I would love for her to come to the States.