Page 2 of 2

RE: Next patch

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm
by Joel Billings
IIRC Gary made some weather changes in 1.03 for one of your problems, but not for the other as we weren't sure how his changes for the first would have impacted the second other than he had done a full check of the system and thought he had fixed the problems. It is very possible that there are still issues in the official 1.03. If either of your posts are from the official 1.03 (effectively beta 6, although I think the fixes were actually before beta 6) or if you come up with something not working in the official 1.03, please let me know. Thanks.

RE: Next patch

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 am
by abulbulian
Just curious if the manual get an updated for every patch that comes out? I know v1.04 will have more dramatic changes, thus an updated manual would be very handy.

Thanks

RE: Next patch

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:50 am
by Joel Billings
Leo (one of our testers) has gotten the ok to work on producing an updated word doc manual. His is a volunteer effort and I'm not sure where things stand with it.

RE: Next patch

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:35 am
by 2ndACR
Nice list, but the one that we need to see is toning down interdiction casualties some. They can destroy a unit quickly. I have had 5-10 Russian a/c whack a div for 1600 plus casualties each attack and even seen 2-3 of these attacks per move.

It is a nice feature, but think it is a little over powered right now.

RE: Next patch

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:54 am
by Helpless
Nice list, but the one that we need to see is toning down interdiction casualties some.
...
12. Formula Changes - Reduced the effectiveness of interdiction in terms of casualties caused. Increased the chance that interdiction will cause movement point reduction to the interdicted unit.

RE: Next patch

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:16 am
by Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

Leo (one of our testers) has gotten the ok to work on producing an updated word doc manual. His is a volunteer effort and I'm not sure where things stand with it.

My plan is to have new (updated) manual for release of v1.04 WitE! [:)]

I finished creating simple US Letter sized document with all text and pictures from original WitE manual and now I am proceeding in fixing all errata found in that original manual.

After that I will add all new stuff (rule changes, enhancements etc.) in...

If anyone found more errata (not already listed) with original manual please post in in "Tech" subforum!


Leo "Apollo11"

RE: Next patch

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:52 pm
by Schmart
Is there a plan (at any point, not necessarily this next patch) to allow for the option of manual AFV upgrades, or is this a dead issue with the development team?