Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:02 am
by Irinami
Good to hear, Les. I work at a book store, and don't have NEARLY the time or money to read all the books my customers would like. So any info from a source I trust is good info.

More reading

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:32 am
by Capt. Pixel
Looks like I missed about half of Dune and two thirds of Shanara. I'd better get busy. :D

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:23 pm
by Belisarius
And here I thought it was only one book - Dune. :eek: :p

Seems I'm 21 books behind, heheh. You learn something everyday. :D (3)

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:16 am
by WhiteRook
Sarge - I seen it on opening day - Wow! I had been waiting all year, now I have to wait another year! :(

Seen the latest Star Trek the day before - this is another one you all should see!

Rook