Page 2 of 2
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:23 pm
by MorningDew
This is a new game. I am hitting New Game and picking 1939. My screen shots are from a completely new game.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:28 pm
by AlvaroSousa
Do me a favor look in Turkey. There should be a supply depot next to Istanbul.
If not then I know what happened on the Matrix end. They put the scenario files in the wrong spot. I asked them to move it and it's possible they instead just deleted it.
Let me run it on my side.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:31 pm
by AlvaroSousa
Which is exactly what happened.
Ok there is a work around. It takes ~6 weeks to request another update.
You should have a steam version.... update that. It will put in the CORRECT scenarios as that one I know is right because the install is handled differently than the Matrix one.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:32 pm
by AlvaroSousa
BTW Matrix is running slow due to the pandemic. Everything is done from worker's homes. So thinks can get messed up.
The changes are very minor BTW and won't impact game play.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:11 pm
by MorningDew
Alvaro - I will give that try as soon as I get home (now at the office) and will let you know if it fixes the issue. Thanks for digging into it. I was using that as a way to make sure I had updated properly.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:35 pm
by Franciscus
Any chance you put up the correct scenario files on the "beta" section ?
Regards
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:58 pm
by malkarma
Also can you check the Azores port capacity also, please?
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:25 pm
by AlvaroSousa
That is in the correct scenarios. Gimme 10m to put it up.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:27 pm
by AlvaroSousa
Ok you can grab the beta link for them.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:32 pm
by AlvaroSousa
Here is the link from the beta section for the scenario.
Game Scenarios -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nN74o ... UMz_Ispjru
What I will probably do is add them as a script in the next batch for Germany instead of simply having them there in Norway. They represent Germany mining that area.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:45 pm
by Franciscus
Many thanks [&o]
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:34 pm
by ncc1701e
ORIGINAL: AlvaroSousa
Here is the link from the beta section for the scenario.
Game Scenarios -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nN74o ... UMz_Ispjru
What I will probably do is add them as a script in the next batch for Germany instead of simply having them there in Norway. They represent Germany mining that area.
Thanks. The directory named
New Scenario Scripts is not included in your
WarPlanScenarios.zip file found by the above link.
Wonder if this is a problem?
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:50 pm
by AlvaroSousa
No not at all. That is just if someone wants to see what the base scripts are for making a scenario
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 pm
by MorningDew
Confirming that fixed the issue. I see the minefields and the supply depot. Thank you!
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:16 pm
by malkarma
After redownload the scenarios I have found this issues. First, the Azores port:
Also found that you can only merge 2 divisions to create a 20 str corps. When you try to merge a third one to create a 30 str one, you can't.
This issue only happens when the 20 str corps is created by the merge of 2 divisions. When the initial 20str corps existewd at the beginning of the scenario, or was created by the breakdown of a 30 str one, the merge work.
We can cincurvent this issue by building 20 str corps...but it's a nuissance.
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 am
by AlvaroSousa
My bad on Azores I must have thought I did it.
You can open the scenario in editor.... Click Azores -> Map Edit (upper left hand corner) -> Hex Anti-Air (lower left) -> increase AA
RE: 1.00.081 update
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:17 am
by malkarma
That will solve the Azores issue, thanks...but I assume that I need to change the port capacity, not the Anti Air value, right?
But my real concern is the divisions merge bug. Do we have any workaround?