Page 2 of 2

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:55 pm
by ago1000
My two cents, if possible:
1) Trade window that indicates how many resources reach a country over the expected number. This way, it's easy to see which resources are lost from sub or raiders and where.
2) Clickable hexes on the map that shut down portions or branches of a particular route. This allows you have a little more control over which resources need to be shipped especially if you have limited MMs.

Image

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:01 am
by incbob
The ability to turn unit upgrades off and on.
Currently we can turn off upgrades and reinforcements, but not just upgrades.
Basically, want more control over what units get upgraded versus reinforcements.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:59 pm
by eskuche
Can army groups be XXXXX, per NATO symbology? I am ignorant of any reason China's army groups would only be XXXX. Mainly this would help differentiate between small and large armies for merging purposes.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 10:51 pm
by AlvaroSousa
Small armies have a max strength of 15.
Large ones 30.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 am
by CHINCHIN
A single screen like the one I attach, and that by clicking on one of the flags you can buy units in different countries.


Image

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:02 am
by AlvaroSousa
That's a pretty good screen. But I am not rewriting the UI as it will be high;y subject to bugs and be very time consuming.

But I will use what I learned for WP2 UI.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:50 pm
by CHINCHIN
I already imagined that for a patch it would be too much, but for WP2 it would be very good, it becomes somewhat tedious to click flag by flag every turn for production, construction ...

If you also make room for the production queue, we have everything in one screen.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 3:28 pm
by Unfortunate Son
Hello I am new to the Warplan games and just want to say they are really great. Warplan Pacific is the Pacific theatre game I have been waiting for a long time. Since Pacific War by Victory Games. Very in-depth but does not take years to play. My one wish is the production screen not be static but able to move it anywhere on your screen. Or have the option to place it in center vs upper left. My eyes aren't what the used to be. Yes I do wear glasses.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:10 pm
by AlvaroSousa
Thanks. Use the [ and ] keys to increase or decrease the UI.

Use the ? key on the far right side to look at the help tabs that have a lot of useful information.

Don't forget to update to 1.00.01

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:23 pm
by Unfortunate Son
Thanks Alvaro for the response. I will give the [ & ] keys a try.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:37 pm
by eskuche
Reviving this thread. It would be nice if after deploying a unit, it went to the next unit on the queue instead of the beginning. I have airfields in storage that make deploying a real hassle.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:00 am
by Hairog
Let me know when you will need Beta Testers for the new, revised and improved editor I know you are working hard on day and night.

RE: Wishlist

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:56 am
by mjpatterson
Ability to "mark/skip" a unit as done when using the unit cycle arrows, instead of it just repeating over and over. I may have missed the way to do this, if it is doable.