Re: Call to Arms 1914 Jazon vs Racndoc
Posted: Sat May 21, 2022 1:07 pm
Turn 17, August 28, 1915
Replay: U-boot near Canada moved south, closer to US coast. German marines moved to the north from Riga. Teutons used their merciless artillery once again, and took Warsaw in fierce assault. Defenders, Russian Guard Corps, died on the spot. After loss of Novogeorgiervsk another blow to Tsar’s forces morale.
Eastern Front: I moved Russian Submarine from Kronstadt to Turku, next turn it should hunt for this German marines. As double protection to amphibious assault I deployed by rail detachment to Rewel.
I finished withdrawing Russian forces onto Vistula line. I reinforced those wounded cores, and attacked against AH core in Galicia.
Serbia: All quiet.
Italy: I invested this turn income into Infantry weapons.
France: All income into research - Aerial Warfare, Fighters and Artillery Weapons. I guessed Racndoc will not have enough MPP’s to keep in pace with France in Air Warfare. Air domination would be crucial to gain advantage over Germans in the turns to come.
Invasion Force: I waited for Indian Cavalry Core to join main forces. To make my blow devastating in Syria I needed at least one quick unit to capture Damascus in first turn of invasion.
Atlantic: The hunt for U-boot begun! I started patrolling.
Science Front: RU and FR reached TW level 3.
Diplomatic Front: Finally Greece joined the Entente.
Replay: U-boot near Canada moved south, closer to US coast. German marines moved to the north from Riga. Teutons used their merciless artillery once again, and took Warsaw in fierce assault. Defenders, Russian Guard Corps, died on the spot. After loss of Novogeorgiervsk another blow to Tsar’s forces morale.
Eastern Front: I moved Russian Submarine from Kronstadt to Turku, next turn it should hunt for this German marines. As double protection to amphibious assault I deployed by rail detachment to Rewel.
I finished withdrawing Russian forces onto Vistula line. I reinforced those wounded cores, and attacked against AH core in Galicia.
Serbia: All quiet.
Italy: I invested this turn income into Infantry weapons.
France: All income into research - Aerial Warfare, Fighters and Artillery Weapons. I guessed Racndoc will not have enough MPP’s to keep in pace with France in Air Warfare. Air domination would be crucial to gain advantage over Germans in the turns to come.
Invasion Force: I waited for Indian Cavalry Core to join main forces. To make my blow devastating in Syria I needed at least one quick unit to capture Damascus in first turn of invasion.
Atlantic: The hunt for U-boot begun! I started patrolling.
Science Front: RU and FR reached TW level 3.
Diplomatic Front: Finally Greece joined the Entente.