Page 2 of 2

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:46 pm
by VikingNo2
Hmmm I have had no problems and no crashes

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:38 am
by KG Erwin
Ok, the Gamers Hell sites seem to be reliable. I would recommend avoiding FilePlanet and Worthplaying for now.

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:42 am
by rbrunsman
Now my v8.01 is crashing all the time.[:@] I must have done something to screw up a delicate balance that I didn't know existed. This really sucks![:@]

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:47 am
by Major_Mess
I got it from gamers hell .......................... with no problems to report. (I'm runnin' XP)




Other than I can't seem to find near enough time to play, my summer is tooooo goooood right now!!!!!!!!

Mess

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:06 am
by Resisti
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

Ok, the Gamers Hell sites seem to be reliable. I would recommend avoiding FilePlanet and Worthplaying for now.
I got my copy from GamersHell, too, and running it smoothly, both on XP Pro and MilleniumEdition machines.

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:05 pm
by DzrtFox
Is anyone else who's having problems running Win98? I'm running 98SE and am having the same CTD problem. On top of that the autosave feature doesn't seem to be working correctly so when I do CTD, I lose everything in the scenario I'm in (I usually only save at the end of each one). I'm pretty sure I downloaded the file from Fileshack, so I'm trying the Gamers Hell one. I'll report back in with my results.

RE: 8.2 = NBC (Nothing But Crashes)

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:26 pm
by RockinHarry
No CTD so far. [:)] Please, those who receive some CDT more frequently watch carefully game messages and save the Combat.txt file with ALT-L! If it´s not a corrupted download, then more info is needed on particular scenario that crashes. Might help to find out what causes the CDT in particular.