Page 2 of 2
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:47 am
by Raverdave
I have never looked back since finding this site..........congrats, and hope you guys are still around in 2010.
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:24 pm
by wodin
Veldor no problem.
Happy birthday Matrix.
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:33 am
by Wallymanowar
I can't believe it's been that long - Happy Birthday

RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:43 am
by pepek
happy birthday matrix.
best wishes for the next five years
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:39 pm
by joki
Happy birthday !! ( even if it is a little late)
Well done !!!! Keep up the good work !!
/Jonas
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:54 pm
by Marathon
Five more years! Five more years!
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:23 pm
by pterrok
I've still been too lazy/busy to go and try to find it, but didn't I read an article a long time ago that said Matrix was founded with the idea of being run for 5 years? After that time it would be evaluated to see if it could be an ongoing concern. (My interpretation of my recollection!)
Since you say you have some nice surprises for us this year, I guess it's working out OK!
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:17 pm
by Paul Wykes
Congrats....
I seems a long time ago that I first discovered matrix games back in 2001!
Wish you well on all your current and future projects (Combar leader, Flashpoint Germany to name a few on my list[:)])
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:13 am
by Zap
Yes. congradulations, I'm so glad your around putting together some wonderful games.
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:02 pm
by Drex
How time flies. I think Matrix only had SPWAW at that time but it was great fun.
RE: 5 Years Ago Today It All Started
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:54 pm
by Maliki
Happy belated.Hope you guys continue for 5 more and beyond[:)]