Page 2 of 2

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:03 am
by Zap
1Civil War (2by 3) and any other they have planned with a different designer

2Combat Leader

3Crown of Glory

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:39 pm
by Bossy573
Guns of August all the way.
Combined Arms and Empire in Arms will also get my dime the minute they are released.

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:24 am
by FlyingElvis
Lock n' Load boardgame.

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:46 pm
by swedester
combat leader for me

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:40 pm
by wodin
Getting back into HTTR.
So COTA aswell.

When Matrix finally releases CL,EiA, C & G and COTA they will have a fair amount of money coming in!!

FOllowed up nicley with Combined Arms!!

What a game stable they would have then!!

When that happens Ive never known any compnay to have such a great selection of games.

How many exclamation marks was that[&:][:D]

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:33 am
by Fred98
Currently I am playing Uncommon Valour, BiN, and BiI in competitive PBEM games.

Occasionally I play HTTR and War in the Pacific but in a non-serious way.

I am currently overwhelmed with great wargames. But I look forward to a few:

C.O.T.A.
Combined Arms
Combat Leader

But can’t imagine where I’ll find the time to play them all.


-


RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:35 am
by markhwalker
Any of those fabulous Lock 'n Load products. [:)]
Lock n Load for the PC is obviously miles away

Really?[;)]

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:10 pm
by Muzrub
Combat leader........

But I think the game could be only a myth.

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:57 pm
by wodin
ORIGINAL: markhwalker

Any of those fabulous Lock 'n Load products. [:)]
Lock n Load for the PC is obviously miles away

Really?[;)]

Tease!!!

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:07 pm
by FirstPappy
WITP II

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:31 pm
by wodin
ORIGINAL: Pappy

WITP II

You have a game which from all accounts would take years of your time and your now after another alredy!!?

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:36 pm
by UndercoverNotChickenSalad
Abandonware Combat Leader [8D]

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:36 am
by bradclark1
Combat Leader and Lock 'N Load.
I've come to terms though that "Coming Soon" means "from two to four years".

Brad

RE: matrixgames: the most awaited game

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:46 am
by Deride
Am I allowed to say that I can't wait to see what Koios Works is up to?

May have some more information coming out of Origins at the end of the month... [:D]

Deride