Page 3 of 6
RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm
by olivier34
17 MAY. The one in command of the SSVT div claim to have achieve something wonderful, taking all the north suburbs of Antwer. In fact, after having open a gap in the fort lines, they found all the north of the city empty.[:-]

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:54 pm
by Keunert
great to see a new aar. you do very well so far.
RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 am
by olivier34
I am having a great time Keunet and in the next few days are promising. Right now I don't think I did any major mistakes, only small ones. I should post the next two days in the evening.
RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 am
by Keunert
one thing i like less about case yellow in comparison to case white: if two players at the same level fight this scenario the german side will most likely win. the polish campaign is a lot tougher to win for the axis.
i know in your first aar you stopped the germans. but that has probably to do with you defending your motherland

and you playing quite a bit better than your opponent.
RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:14 am
by olivier34
You must be right but I never played the case white scenario against an human opponent (even against me) so I can't compare. AArs about it show that the germans had to do a perfect campaing to win this one. In case yellow, if you do correct when you play the germans, you shall probably win (no mistakes allowed during the first week) but the allied side can do something. It is true that in the game that I have played against Chocolino, I have achieve a victory for the allied side (The germans had 68 VPs the 8th of June [:D]) but Chocolino did some mistakes for sure but I think that I could have also played better the allied. I did mistakes too...
And it is true that I am much better when I play the french side, I must have a bonus of some sort [;)]
RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 pm
by Keunert
it's called the grognard bonus
RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 am
by olivier34
18 MAY 1940
before moves

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 am
by olivier34
18 MAY,
End of the day, Reims is taken [:)]

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:57 am
by olivier34
18 MAy
Casualties for nothing

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 am
by olivier34
18 MAY
Before the move. The XLI corps is the spearhead

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 am
by olivier34
18 MAY, end of day. Difficult to do something decisive. You really need to have some cards to play with.

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 am
by olivier34
18 MAY, a little north, enough has been done to force the allied to withdraw. I think so...

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 am
by olivier34
18 MAY, Battle for Antwerp has began. I will need three days to take the city, maybe four.

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 am
by olivier34
19 MAY Losses. The BEF did not have to fight. I will have to launch my luftwaffe against it in the coming days. The BEF is really mobile and dangerous. 6 % of losses is ok for me, the main line of defense have been broken. The fights should be less costly in men for the rest of the campaign.

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:12 am
by olivier34
19 MAY, Reims, before the moves. Guderian has 0 cards ! Again !!

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 am
by olivier34
19 MAY, end of the day. I am very pleased with the situation there. [:D]. Thanks to the 22nd luftlande division !

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm
by olivier34
19 MAY, before

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 pm
by olivier34
19 MAY end of the day

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 pm
by olivier34
19 MAY

RE: CASE YELLOW
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 pm
by olivier34
19 MAY
