Page 3 of 5
yo! Oxtane
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:39 am
by M4Jess
Ol' 32 called you out! LMOL
se'ya!
yo Rick...."Let the poor fool Die"
its okay he wont be kind!
:rolleyes: :p

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:52 am
by Oxtane
Game on! I will soon be using M4 hulks to hide behind while picking off additional scrap.

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:57 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Oxtane
Game on! I will soon be using M4 hulks to hide behind while picking off additional scrap.
Side bet! (if you man)
when 3/2 ACR kills you all dead..you fly the M4 Kat Killer Banner..
deal?
Or....your momma is calling!

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:04 am
by Oxtane
I will take that bet ........ but only if I get to play the Head Piece of Scrap himself. If I lose then i will post your banner but then what is good for me is good for the Jess. (in other words..you wear the my banner when you lose) Sound fair enough?
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:14 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Oxtane
I will take that bet ........ but only if I get to play the Head Piece of Scrap himself. If I lose then i will post your banner but then what is good for me is good for the Jess. (in other words..you wear the my banner when you lose) Sound fair enough?
Fair enough...but if you feel you must fight the 'Might" and are a newbie, well...na..I have way too many battles going now..ol'32 can take care of you..beat him...then you have me! The bet can wait..and 3/2 ACR cn take care of you....for now.........
Come to the Might young man...come to the MIGHT!!!
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:28 am
by Oxtane
Tsk tsk tsk........too scared to face me out of the gate? Not nervous about playing someone you don't know and staking your rep on it are ya? If you must.....I can wait.

I Think....
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:44 am
by Orzel Bialy
what with all this "If I win you fly this banner" that the opposite be in effect too. You M4 lovers lose and you must fly the Kat Banner...after all, fair is fair.

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:04 pm
by Hawk
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:10 am
by M4Jess
A new club member
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:54 am
by Lars
I've never met Jess one on one, but since I'm about to fight it out with Rick 3/2 ACR in a PBEM battle (not one on one though), I have to join the club cause he's a "Kat Killer".
He's also my opponent in the "Crimean Campaign" but in the disguise as a Russian commander. I suppose they were foolish enough to like M4's too, despite such good locking vehicles as the T-34. :rolleyes:
BTW there is a nice little kitten called "Lynx" that has a nice bite.

Ah yes...
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:15 am
by Orzel Bialy
and the Katz Lover Club continues to grow!
Welcome Lars...you have joined the ranks of a fine brotherhood!
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:16 am
by M4Jess
welcome to death!:mad:
Sorry Jess...
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:32 am
by Orzel Bialy
Please Refer to The Sign....
LMAO!

:p

Welcome Lars
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:55 pm
by Hawk
To an Ever Growing Club!!!!!
Is Kitty Lars............
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:59 pm
by M4Jess
Ready to try and earn them there "Wings" ????
The score is closing....:rolleyes:

M4 1 Tigers 0
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:51 pm
by 3/2 ACR
I have started a 1 on 1 with OXTANE 2nd turn I blasted the tiger from a distance of a 100 meters ----his turret went spinning 30 feet in the air!!!!
did I tell you folks that it was only my second turn!
Rick
Challenge?
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:06 pm
by Lars
Was that thing I just felt, your glove slapping my cheek Jess? I couldn't quite tell cause it almost felt as a caress...
But of course M4's do have a problem dealing hard blows. :rolleyes:
If you really challenged me for a one on one, I will be delighted to pick up the glove. I may however not be able to make such swift answers as your other opponents. My schedule is rather full at the moment.
I let it be up to you to decide when to start.

I have to say...
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:18 pm
by Orzel Bialy
I like the Moxee that Lars displayed in answering Jess.

Confession
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:43 pm
by Belisarius
Orzel, would you care to explain that expression for us (me) less English litterate?
Moxee... ?
Hmmm...let's see...
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:00 pm
by Orzel Bialy
Actually...here's the Websters definition. Seems my pappy taught me the improper spelling too! Oppss!
Moxie
Pronunciation: 'mäk-sE
Function: noun
Etymology: from Moxie, a trademark for a soft drink
Date: 1930
1 : ENERGY, PEP
2 : COURAGE, DETERMINATION
3 : KNOW-HOW, EXPERTISE