Page 3 of 3

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:51 pm
by Wild Bill
A few, nothing like what I have seen in times past. There are a lot of women gamers there but not many of the kind you are thinking about...[;)] And believe me, I looked!

WB

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:39 pm
by riverbravo
Stop beating up on small kids in Star Wars T-shirts Marc!!!

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:06 pm
by Marc von Martial
ORIGINAL: riverbravo

Stop beating up on small kids in Star Wars T-shirts Marc!!!

Ha, I only defend myself. Somebody did put me that sword in my hand and suddenly I was surounded by three dwarves hitting my left and right.

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:56 pm
by KG Erwin
Well, I DID notice a few nice-looking babes in attendance, besides Mrs Gunny (looking over my shoulder nervously). Seriously, though, Mrs Gunny is quite an attractive young woman (How did I get so lucky?) [:D]

You can count on me going back to Columbus next year.

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:01 am
by Wild Bill
Indeed she is Gunny. My compliments to her and my congratulations to you. How do we get so lucky sometimes. You have a beautiful daughter too. It was a joy meeting all of you!

Where did all the gray you have on your head come from [;)]

WB