Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: Disregard...

Post by TOMLABEL »

OH, BROTHER!!!![:D][:D][:D]
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Disregard...

Post by GaryChildress »

Sorry got a little carried away there... [:D]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

Morning... it's that time of day again... get some coffee, get dressed and then:

Heiho, Heiho, it's off to work i go...
User avatar
Charbroiled
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:50 pm
Location: Oregon

RE: Disregard...

Post by Charbroiled »

LOL. To all of you punny people [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]
"When I said I would run, I meant 'away' ". - Orange
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

Sorry got a little carried away there... [:D]
It's Chokai.

Hobart Samar them old favorite songs:

Sasebo ... lovers say that in France ...
So, you met Solomons who Soochow back on your Hilos ... Gili Gili ...
Lavender blue, Dili Dili...
I'm Sendaing you a big bouquet of roses...
I met a man Dadjangas and he danced for you...

And, Hokkaido we ever forget the great old Abbott & Costello routine, "Pusan first?"

Adelaide this down long ago, but Madang brain can't quit.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Morning... it's that time of day again... get some coffee, get dressed and then:

Heiho, Heiho, it's off to work i go...
I'm retired. I disregard anything that even resembles work - even feeling sympathy for somebody who's got to do it.

I'd say I'm sorry, dude, but I just can't seem to get that worked up about it...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Morning... it's that time of day again... get some coffee, get dressed and then:

Heiho, Heiho, it's off to work i go...
I'm retired. I disregard anything that even resembles work - even feeling sympathy for somebody who's got to do it.

I'd say I'm sorry, dude, but I just can't seem to get that worked up about it...

Ehh... for those of you not familiar with CHS - Heiho is in Manchuria...
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Ehh... for those of you not familiar with CHS - Heiho is in Manchuria...
Oh, fine. When will I ever learn to leave Goodenough alone...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL

OH, BROTHER!!!![:D][:D][:D]
That's kind of general... could you be more sPacific?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

gladiatt you all are niceguy2005's and are all on the Q-ball when it comes to this Gem35 of a game.[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

All these puns need to be disregarded, or by there presence here have they been already?[;)]
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

Fourteen pages of disregard - I just love this forum [:D]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Fourteen pages of disregard - I just love this forum [:D]
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

All these puns need to be disregarded, or by there presence here have they been already?[;)]
[I told him we've already got one]
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Fourteen pages of disregard - I just love this forum [:D]
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Taunt away - I promise I will disregard everything you say ...
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Fourteen pages of disregard - I just love this forum [:D]
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Taunt away - I promise I will disregard everything you say ...
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub

ORIGINAL: pasternakski



Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Taunt away - I promise I will disregard everything you say ...
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
[:D]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

RUN AWAY!!! [:D]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

shameless BUMP!


Image
Attachments
Robbie2.jpg
Robbie2.jpg (47.73 KiB) Viewed 355 times
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

If we show more shameless bumps like that it will be even harder to disregard[:D]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”