Page 25 of 325

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 pm
by Gem35
Tool - Opiate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QncIE_HD8_c

Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.[&o][&o][&o]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:00 pm
by Gem35
Tool - Swamp Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2eFNnwZ9Eo

This bog is thick and easy to get lost in.....
[&o][&o]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:03 pm
by Gem35

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:21 pm
by Gem35
son of a......
Godsmack - Mistakes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HvfO_E ... re=related

I’m so sick and tired of making the same mistakes......[&o]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 pm
by stevemk1a
I'm listening to this right now -

Tragically Hip - 38 years old.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DbIZ1IuqCzU&feature=related

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:37 pm
by stevemk1a
And also this one ...

Rolling Stones - I got the blues (live)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=43zALQhwdQU

"well, it's 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm singing my song for you"

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 pm
by Gem35
Godsmack - Situation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJk7GnSy58Y
can you find him?[;)]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 am
by stevemk1a
That's some pretty good camo! I'm listening to this now ...

Blue Oyster Cult - Black Blade
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XCxL3-Fl7bM

Lyrics by the Sci-Fi writer Michael Moorcock [8D]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:51 am
by stevemk1a
Oh! and here's another good one I just watched.

Motorhead - Ace of Spades
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H6Vw402IaII

A great Mad Max montage that perfectly fits the song! [&o]


RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:07 am
by LargeSlowTarget
Oh, a 'post count booster'-thread [:D]! [/align] [/align]I listen to this right now: Iration - Meditation[/align]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=yrOFgCevuew[/align]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:24 pm
by Gem35
Oh it's "that guy"[;)]
Megadeth - This Was My Life
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1GD-eRemA

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm
by Gem35

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:45 am
by GaryChildress
My Bloody Valentine - All the Love in the World (Although I still think LA does it best).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fajvqa50Jc

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 pm
by BoredStiff

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm
by Gem35
It's a Candlebox nite[:)]
Candlebox - Sometimes
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1Pn2pAK1Y

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm
by Gem35
Candlebox - Change
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9RX9k1E2E
[&o][&o]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:43 pm
by Gem35
Candlebox - Cover Me
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=X4EPn1FacaQ

Cause Ive been branded
Ive lost my mind
Lost my mind
But you'll cover me yeah
Give me shelter from the storm....
[&o]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 pm
by BoredStiff
Lawrence Welk could rock without even knowing it.

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm
by Perturabo
Behemoth - Demigod (whole album) - Xul[8D]

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:44 pm
by Gem35
Caroline's Spine - Work Song
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=2l_WRdMxcak
listen to the words, if you work in an office , this song is for you.[:D]
I need a suit of armor for a meeting, know I'm gonna take a beating.....