Page 25 of 27

Overlord I - day 80

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:44 am
by StoneAge
Day 80:
Forgot to take screen shot of raids before I set up recon.

Main thing to look at are the purple lines. These are todays fighter screens

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 80

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:46 am
by StoneAge
Mission list:

BC are going after steel while the daylight heavy's are trying to get his fighters to come out and play while the mediums hit his airfield.

FB up to their normal attacks with FB's with less the 10 planes have a day off.

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 80

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 am
by StoneAge
Mission Report:

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 80

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 am
by StoneAge
AC Lost:

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 80

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 am
by StoneAge
Camp Score:

28519 vs 28840 vs 28707 vs 28651 vs 28758 Then again numbers are going the wrong way again.

Image

Overlord I - day 81

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 am
by StoneAge
Day 81
FB single raids on all troop targets first raids at 7:30 and second round at 9:30

Mediums hitting PRI AF, Havocs going after a PRI AF down in Normandy

Heavies going after steel and last undamaged rubber in the rhur

Fighters have set up a wall to try and stop his fighters getting to the rhur raid (pink line). The two yellow lines are my fighter corridor the bombers will fly down this line to their targets.

BC going after Chem in Berlin and two other major chem factories

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 81

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:40 am
by StoneAge
Mission list:
its a long one (111 missions) with all the fighter sweeps with the recon added in almost 200 missions in all.

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 81

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 am
by StoneAge
Mission report:

What a bloody day almost 400 planes lost in a day. 1 group of p-38's jumped and almost totally destoryed.

Bombing was not to bad, but a lot of fighter vs fighter action as this was the first time the germans really came out to play.

Not a full mission report but it does show the main fighting

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 81

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:06 am
by StoneAge
AC Lost:

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 81

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 am
by StoneAge
Camp Score:

28519
28840
28707
28651
28758
28621

Not really sure the 14,000 feet is really working still lossing plane and not really doing much damage.

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 81

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 am
by JeffroK
Might be late information, you seem to have used up all of the Typhoons[:D]

Have you ever noticed that while BC, 2TAF, 8&9 AF have target restrictions, Fighter Command is free?

If you had any capable Fighter Bombers they may be able to do some hit and runs or sweeps and take pressure off the Normandy front?

Overlord I - day 82

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 pm
by StoneAge
long time away gee I hate work
Day 82
Heavies going after a bit more Steel

BC hitting more Chem

Have been using the lightnings in the attack role for a while and the germans finnaly went after them so today they are flying with good support and I hope he trys to hit them hard again.

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 82

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 pm
by StoneAge
Mission list:

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 82

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:16 am
by StoneAge
Mission Result:
Many missions did not fly so a great many PRI AF attacks did not happen

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 82

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:18 am
by StoneAge
Ac Lost:

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 82

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:18 am
by StoneAge
Camp score:

Image

Overlord I - day 83

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 am
by StoneAge
Day 83:

This is looking real bad front line not moving.

BC and heavies after factories
Typhoons on stand down

setting a few traps for his fighters in normandy

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 83

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:47 am
by StoneAge
Mission List:

Image

RE: Overlord I - day 83

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 am
by nicwb
This is looking real bad front line not moving.

Hi Stoneage- enjoying watching the game unfold - you may have to wait a couple of days -Operation Cobra didn't kick off until 25th July. Until then the front lines were pretty static. The game seems tied into the historical dates

RE: Overlord I - day 83

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 am
by StoneAge
Mission Report:

The Medium bombers where way off the mark today only hitting 1 out of three PRI AF hard the other two less than 30% each.

Heavies doing their job.

BC going about their business slowly wearing down the factories

Rested the Typhoons some Sqd are back to half strenght.

Image