Page 257 of 1141

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:40 pm
by USSAmerica
Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:47 pm
by Lecivius
.

Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:17 pm
by Zorch
A dose of reality.

Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:45 pm
by btd64
Good afternoon to everyone....GP

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:52 pm
by Orm
Good evening.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:52 pm
by Orm
Gentlemen.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:53 pm
by Orm
Ladies.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:36 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

Ladies.
No!

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:36 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Ladies.
No!
No INP for You!

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:37 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Ladies.
No!
No INP for You!
Absolutely not!

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:37 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Zorch



No!
No INP for You!
Absolutely not!
No way in heck that Orm will get an INP.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:06 pm
by Orm
I didn't think it was fair for me to claim one after such long absence. [:)]

So I didn't. [:D]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:11 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

I didn't think it was fair for me to claim one after such long absence. [:)]

So I didn't. [:D]


Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:49 pm
by Orm
Highly logical from my point of view. [:D]

Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:22 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

Highly logical from my point of view. [:D]

Image
Must be one of those Swedish things...

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:45 pm
by Orm
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Highly logical from my point of view. [:D]

Image
Must be one of those Swedish things...
Rest on it,
Ponder on it,
Dwell on it,
Sleep on it,
And the logic behind it all will be apparent.
And that, of course, is also logical...

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:06 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Highly logical from my point of view. [:D]

Image
Must be one of those Swedish things...
Rest on it,
Ponder on it,
Dwell on it,
Sleep on it,
And the logic behind it all will be apparent.
And that, of course, is also logical...
Poetry will get you know-where.

Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:34 pm
by RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Orm

Gentlemen.

You also mentioned Ladies. But what about me? I consider myself a barbarian! [:D]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:42 pm
by rustysi
I understand. I also used to do a little programming a while ago so I know how stupid they are.

Professor in a programming class says, "Computers think. Who agrees with that?"

The whole class raises their hands, except me. Asked what I think, I say, "They just execute code".

That may be on the verge of changing.[:(]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:42 pm
by RangerJoe
Somebody appeared to make a rather serious mistake today, maybe even more than one. [:-]
He started mouthing off to me on the bus and I could smell alcohol. [:-]
He also appeared to have a bottle of wine or some other alcoholic beverage. [:-]
He also lives someplace where alcohol is not allowed. [:-]
I know someone in the ownership. [:D]

Don't call me a racist when you don't know me. Don't tell me that 100-150 years ago that people were burning witches because they were scared of them. He could not believe that Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492 as he thought that it was much later than that, that Columbus thought that the world is flat. Do not call me "bro" when we are not brothers.