Page 262 of 1141

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:36 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64




Haven't seen it yet. Hopefully I won't....GP
Ditto.
It would be nice if someone from Matrix would explain why only some people get them, and their plan for dealing with it.

Matrix support helped me. I'll try to find the solution that they gave me and post it here. Please stand by....GP
My feet are tired, so I'll sit by.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:14 pm
by Lecivius
.

Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:18 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Lecivius

.

Image
Is it Friday already? Darn. I wish it was Monday. I hate, hate, hate weekends. [;)]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:58 pm
by witpqs
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64




Haven't seen it yet. Hopefully I won't....GP
Ditto.
It would be nice if someone from Matrix would explain why only some people get them, and their plan for dealing with it.

Matrix support helped me. I'll try to find the solution that they gave me and post it here. Please stand by....GP

Resetting my Chrome settings fixed my problem with the Bad Gateway....GP
No. The essence of that is deleting the relevant cookie(s), but that's only a VERY temporary solution. Also, the problem usually goes away on its own. It's something on their end.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:16 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: witpqs

ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch



Ditto.
It would be nice if someone from Matrix would explain why only some people get them, and their plan for dealing with it.

Matrix support helped me. I'll try to find the solution that they gave me and post it here. Please stand by....GP

Resetting my Chrome settings fixed my problem with the Bad Gateway....GP
No. The essence of that is deleting the relevant cookie(s), but that's only a VERY temporary solution. Also, the problem usually goes away on its own. It's something on their end.

It did the trick for me. If it crops up again, I'll let you know....GP

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:32 pm
by RangerJoe
Sometimes on the command prompt when I can't get through "ipconfig /flushdns"

Sometimes then it will work better - at least for awhile. I wonder if I need to restart when I keep getting problems getting online because when I did restart the last time, the internet access worked better. Of course, it could also be your ISP slowing things down.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:38 pm
by witpqs
ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: witpqs

ORIGINAL: btd64



Matrix support helped me. I'll try to find the solution that they gave me and post it here. Please stand by....GP

Resetting my Chrome settings fixed my problem with the Bad Gateway....GP
No. The essence of that is deleting the relevant cookie(s), but that's only a VERY temporary solution. Also, the problem usually goes away on its own. It's something on their end.

It did the trick for me. If it crops up again, I'll let you know....GP
To give you an example, a few minutes ago I opened about 8 threads and 6 were good, 2 bad gateway. Almost all the good ones were bad a short time ago.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:42 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: witpqs

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: witpqs



No. The essence of that is deleting the relevant cookie(s), but that's only a VERY temporary solution. Also, the problem usually goes away on its own. It's something on their end.

It did the trick for me. If it crops up again, I'll let you know....GP
To give you an example, a few minutes ago I opened about 8 threads and 6 were good, 2 bad gateway. Almost all the good ones were bad a short time ago.

It's weird and unpredictable....GP

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:33 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: witpqs
To give you an example, a few minutes ago I opened about 8 threads and 6 were good, 2 bad gateway. Almost all the good ones were bad a short time ago.

Maybe the 'bad gateway' messages are a thinly-veiled social commentary on where you're going with your comments? [:'(] I imagine that Lecivius and Zilch much be experiencing many of these. [;)]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:06 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: witpqs
To give you an example, a few minutes ago I opened about 8 threads and 6 were good, 2 bad gateway. Almost all the good ones were bad a short time ago.

Maybe the 'bad gateway' messages are a thinly-veiled social commentary on where you're going with your comments? [:'(] I imagine that Lecivius and Zilch much be experiencing many of these. [;)]
I have had very few of these errors, reason unknown but probably not due to my karma.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:07 pm
by Orm
Good evening, Gentlemen, Barbarians, and Ladies.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:09 pm
by Orm
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: Orm

Although if you replace it with this bill, then that would be so cool, so then we must make some arrangements.

Image

Why that little missile? Why not a bigger one?
Because you have to carry it around.

And because it is named BILL.

Although it has been taken out of service a few years ago.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:15 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: Orm

Although if you replace it with this bill, then that would be so cool, so then we must make some arrangements.

Why that little missile? Why not a bigger one?
Because you have to carry it around.

And because it is named BILL.

Although it has been taken out of service a few years ago.
The Swedes already have meatballs and fish to their name, no need to add missile.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:00 pm
by RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe




Why that little missile? Why not a bigger one?
Because you have to carry it around.

And because it is named BILL.

Although it has been taken out of service a few years ago.
The Swedes already have meatballs and fish to their name, no need to add missile.

The English call Rutabgas Swedes, does that also count?


RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:56 pm
by witpqs
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: witpqs
To give you an example, a few minutes ago I opened about 8 threads and 6 were good, 2 bad gateway. Almost all the good ones were bad a short time ago.

Maybe the 'bad gateway' messages are a thinly-veiled social commentary on where you're going with your comments? [:'(] I imagine that Lecivius and Zilch much be experiencing many of these. [;)]
[&:]

[:D]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:07 am
by Orm
Good morning. Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:25 am
by btd64
Good morning all. Today my wife and I start the process of getting information from our bank on mortgages. Even though we are getting up there in age, we always rented for one reason or another. Let the games begin....GP

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:09 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

Good morning. Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
If I was a Barbarian, I wouldn't respond to your salutation. Except possibly to chop your Swedish head off with my Swedish meatball. [8|]

Image

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:24 pm
by Orm
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good morning. Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
If I was a Barbarian, I wouldn't respond to your salutation. Except possibly to chop your Swedish head off with my Swedish meatball. [8|]
I think you wrong. Barbarians are civil. It is the so called civilized people you have to watch out for.

Besides, it might be that you misunderstand the purpose of a meatball. Swedish or otherwise.

[:)]

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:27 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good morning. Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
If I was a Barbarian, I wouldn't respond to your salutation. Except possibly to chop your Swedish head off with my Swedish meatball. [8|]
I think you wrong. Barbarians are civil. It is the so called civilized people you have to watch out for.

Besides, it might be that you misunderstand the purpose of a meatball. Swedish or otherwise.

[:)]
Oh. Sorry. Never mind.

Image