Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:31 pm
by reapagan
The Imperial Japanese Forces await your convenience, I've got time for a few opponents.

mrea@twcny.rr.com

Mike Rea

Posted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:43 am
by mdpeyrot
Looking for an opponent for Scenario 16, Yamamato's Prophecy. This is the long campaign that assumes Midway happened.

I prefer to play the Japanese with all realism options on. Other scenarios fine too, tho I'd rather stay away from the 'what if Midway never happened' ones. I prefer to play with historical Japanese sub doctrine too.

All is negotiable, tho.

Ok, got one. Thanks!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2002 8:59 am
by Huskalator
Hi

I'm a newb but I'd love to get a PBEM game going so I can get some experience. The scenario doesn't really matter to me, they are all fun. I would prefer to play a fellow newb but I don't mind matching wits with a veteran. Anyways, e-mail me if you are interested.

zlarue@hotmail.com

Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:26 am
by ExNavyDoc
Edited because I've gotten more requests for games than I can participate in.

Thanks

exnavydoc@hotmail.com

Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:51 am
by Jamey
Hi, I'm interested in a PBEM game. Prefer a campaign game, but that and everything else is negotiable.

You can reach me at:

jcribbs@twmi.rr.com

Jamey.