Page 4 of 4

RE: Patch?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm
by Anraz
Just download patch should work.

RE: Patch?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 pm
by Flaviusx
Patch is looking very good so far, haven't found any bugs yet.
 

RE: Patch?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 pm
by Andrew Loveridge
ORIGINAL: Agent S

[font="times new roman"]Q:[/font] are there any significant changes from the beta release?

The main changes from the Beta are; Fighter replacements can go above Strength 5, and new Sprites for the Tac. Bombers

RE: Patch?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm
by bo
ORIGINAL: Anraz

Just download patch should work.
The patch is looking good Anraz good work thank you, just curious I thought airborne was 12 hex's not 8 for a drop, if it is only eight thats only one more than an armored unit can move that does not seem right to me, am I wrong here please advise. On second thought maybe it has to do with supply or experience, I am not sure why I can only move 8 hex's with a paradrop.


Bo

RE: Patch?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 pm
by pzpat
In response to Andrew Loveridge:

Another major change is the extended build time for ships. I expect that this will make it much more difficult for Germany to clear a way to invade England and knock it out of the war in time for the summer 1941 invasion of the Soviet Union.

And I never did figure out what the effect was of those 300 PP's we pay for Operation Sea Lion. Anybody know?

RE: Patch?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 am
by Gloo
Hi there.

I just reinstalled the game, patched it and started a tutorial scen. but... where have all the units gone ?! The grand campaign and other scens are ok but no sprites, U.N. symbols or whatever with the Tutorial scen. ! And yes, I used the default settings (FoW and Pol A.I.).

RE: Patch?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 am
by doomtrader
There are no units in the tutorial until they will be granted by events.
The first thing that you have to do is to hit end turn button.

RE: Patch?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am
by Gloo
Ok, thanks for the info. That's funny but I didn't notice that with the 1.0. Maybe I'm getting tired and old... [:D]