Page 4 of 4

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm
by sprior
Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy

I was until I saw the entire Commonwealth contribution has been left out.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm
by Hertston
ORIGINAL: sprior

I was until I saw the entire Commonwealth contribution has been left out.

No so much 'left out' as being the obvious subject for DLC, I suspect!

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 am
by JudgeDredd
^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 am
by ilovestrategy
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.


I miss real expansions.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:12 pm
by Greybriar
ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.


I miss real expansions.
Then don't buy DLC. [;)]

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:36 pm
by diablo1
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.

Yes and $25 a pop expansions "each". So instead of a $35 game like Combat Mission Beyond Overlord you'll be paying $125 time all the modules are released for CM:Normandy

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:50 pm
by ilovestrategy
ORIGINAL: Greybriar

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.


I miss real expansions.
Then don't buy DLC. [;)]


I don't.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 am
by unclean
http://dungeons-game.com/

It's a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, and made by the guys who put together Tropico 3.
I'm pretty for it.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:40 pm
by ilovestrategy
ORIGINAL: unclean

http://dungeons-game.com/

It's a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, and made by the guys who put together Tropico 3.
I'm pretty for it.
That looks kinda cool. I loved Dungeon Keeper. It was so out of the box. Those pesky adventurers!

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm
by triarius
Close Combat Modern Tactics with a feature to save a game and rebel forces that don't run for cover as soon as somebody shouts "boo".

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm
by doomtrader
Test Drive Unlimited 2, or rather some free time when I'll be able to play it.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm
by parusski
I'm shivering with anticipation for Gary Grigsby's WitE--OH, I have it...still a thrilling thought.

Eagerly awaiting the release of World in Flames. Of course I realize MWiF is not a real game. It's just some crack these guys hooked us on. But if World in Flames really was a game to be released while I still live then I would start saving to buy it, 'cause if you think GG WitE was expensive...whooohoo.

Panzer Corps is a game I also look forward to purchasing.

And of course CIV VI.

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 am
by Shark7
I think the two I am most looking forward to for 2011 are Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 3 (are you surprised that I love RPGs?).