Page 4 of 5
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:19 pm
by Belisarius
That makes a lot more sense! M-O-X-I-E ...
(btw, didn't that figure alot in MAD magazines in the early sixties?)
Thanx Orzel!

Re: I have to say...
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:58 pm
by Lars
Originally posted by Orzel Bialy
I like the Moxee that Lars displayed in answering Jess.
Well, thank you Orzel.
I have not heard anything from Jess however, maybe he has run out of M4's...

Lars, he probley has since he lost,
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:18 am
by Don Doom
122 of his beloved T34's in his last outing agaist Belisarius and myself! His beloved M4 would fair even worst if he fields them agaist us!:D :p
ps M4: your list must be pretty long since I have been on it for awhile and you still have not shown up or Jenny either![moscow does not count].

:p

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:52 am
by M4Jess
Lars...
you kind sir are next!
as soon as the two sissys will post a turn that is..
and Doom...where is Moscow? and ...I already noted that you get a shot at 1 on 1 ONCE!
so far the score is Kats 16 M4s 6..if that makes you feel a lil better...
And yes..I lost 122 T34s...........

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:32 am
by Bernie
Originally posted by 3/2 ACR
this is the only good thing a tiger is for
shade tree
Obviously he's lifting his leg in a "liquid salute" to the retreating forces.

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:33 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Bernie
Obviously he's lifting his leg in a "liquid salute" to the retreating forces.
Looks like Doom to me...:p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:40 am
by Oxtane
Orzel - awesome new pic! I love it!
ACR 3/4 - If you wouldn't have hit me after after you **** near rammed into me I would really would have wondered! You got really lucky on that one (even you have to admit the odds were pretty slim that we both pick the same side of the map edge to start on):D Oh well, I have to make you feel somewhat confident so when I finish up towing your scrap metal away you won't be too "crushed".

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:53 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Oxtane
Orzel - awesome new pic! I love it!
ACR 3/4 - If you wouldn't have hit me after after you **** near rammed into me I would really would have wondered! You got really lucky on that one (even you have to admit the odds were pretty slim that we both pick the same side of the map edge to start on):D Oh well, I have to make you feel somewhat confident so when I finish up towing your scrap metal away you won't be too "crushed".
Sounds like a "yadda yadda yadda" to me.....fight! young man..Fight!
and if you will..post it on the DAR/AAR page,...sissy Kat!:mad: :rolleyes:

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:59 am
by Oxtane
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:01 am
by Oxtane
Matter of fact I just sent him our second round so this could be good timing. What do you say ACR 3/4?
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:11 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Oxtane
Matter of fact I just sent him our second round so this could be good timing. What do you say ACR 3/4?
"Rick" 3/2 has already started the DAR/AAR....:rolleyes:
I own you Lars!:mad:
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:43 am
by Lars
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Lars...
you kind sir are next!
Ahhh, how nice...
There's nothing like a weekend cross-country stroll in my shining Tiger. I'll start polishing right away.
Come to think about it, I even put a flagstaff on the back so you may see where I am.

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:38 am
by Klinkenhoffen
Klinkenhoffen reporting to duty and ready to kill Shermans.
Dammmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:21 am
by M4Jess
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:mad:
That Capt Shoe:mad:
I was free from the Kat Banner for only 2 days!!!!:mad:
Good Job Shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
Re: Dammmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:23 pm
by Lars
Originally posted by M4 Jess
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:mad:
That Capt Shoe:mad:
I was free from the Kat Banner for only 2 days!!!!:mad:
Good Job Shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
At least you earned those wings with a loss...
But please keep them, they look good on you.

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:49 pm
by Goblin
M4Jess=Closet Kat Lover.
Goblin
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:29 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Goblin
M4Jess=Closet Kat Lover.
Goblin
am not...................
But I do love those 1 on 1's!:D
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:11 am
by Goblin
Originally posted by M4 Jess
am not...................
So you are now 'out of the closet' as far as Kats, eh? I always knew...
Goblin:p
No problem...
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:30 pm
by Orzel Bialy
Glad to help.

Welcome to the club.
Hey Jess....LOOK! ANOTHER KATZ BANNER FOR U 2 ENJOY!!! hee hee hee

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:05 am
by M4Jess