Page 5 of 5

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 am
by krishub1492
ORIGINAL: khyberbill
Having a PWHX warning.
Sprior posted a Pwhexe.dat file on page 2. It is the one I am using.

Me too.

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm
by Cap Mandrake
Yes. I missed the New Asian Roads bit. I installed those three files and it fixed it.

Working on my part now. Here's hoping for good weather in Anchorage.

Vietnam now rook rike Texas. Interstates ahr over prace.



RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 pm
by krishub1492
Weather in Anchorage will continue to suck. You may need to find an alternate target.[;)]

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 pm
by khyberbill
I am planning a birthday party for the 1st turn and am considering a razor for a present.

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:29 am
by Cap Mandrake
Gents;

Total electronic failure in the Mandrake household. I knew I should have built that Faraday cage.

Just got new laptop tonight. Waiting on DL auth from Matrix

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:21 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Total electronic failure in the Mandrake household. I knew I should have built that Faraday cage.

My HS Physics teacher tried so very hard to be relevant to youth of the day. God bless him. He *did* get us to remember Faraday's contributions to electrical conductance based upon his (fictitious) efforts at predicting weather. "Is it ah going to be a Fair ah Day ah today?" cemented that relationship in our mind.

Our chemistry teacher had a similar approach. How many moles in a guacamole? Avocado's number! Fnar Fnar!

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 pm
by khyberbill
You and Sprior are keeping the laptop industry alive this month. Thanks for the update.

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am
by Itdepends
Just thought I'd chime in to say Fabertong and I will be picking up the Allied side once things get organised. I must say it's very frustrating not being able to read Sprior and Capt Mandrakes posts on the medical system, SG et al.

Look forward to the game guys.

Daniel

RE: A new 2 x 2

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:23 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: khyberbill

You and Sprior are keeping the lapdance industry alive this month. Thanks for the update.

I fixed that for you, khyberbill. [8D]