Page 5 of 5

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm
by Hattori Hanzo
Twigster.. have you finished to see "Red Sparrow".. ??? [:D]

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:32 pm
by Twigster
Hattori-

Yes, I saw Red Sparrow and enjoyed it a great deal! Have you seen it and if so what did you think of it?

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:54 pm
by Hattori Hanzo
never seen 'Red Sparrow'.. [:(]

any update bere ???

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 pm
by Twigster
Hello again, Hattori Hanzo! Well, sadly... no. I got into playing several other games and this save
is now gone [:(].

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 pm
by Hattori Hanzo
ORIGINAL: Twigster

Hello again, Hattori Hanzo! Well, sadly... no. I got into playing several other games and this save
is now gone [:(].
what a terrible tragedy.. [:(][:(][:(]

I could not survive if I lost even ONE of the saves of my BELOVED games, both old and current..

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:30 am
by Twigster
...but then again, since it would appear that I have the time... [;)]

RE: Buthawoe

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:38 pm
by Hattori Hanzo
time for another GREAT DW AAR.. ?????