Page 1 of 1
tutorial?
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:03 am
by Shutter
Where do i find the tutorial steps?
RE: tutorial?
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:15 pm
by jvgfanatic
The docs (I think in WORD format--don'tcha know that everybody has legal copies of microsoft word on their computer

--but it might be a PDA, I don't remember) are in the same folder as the scenarios.
RE: tutorial?
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:36 pm
by nemo69
You can use the documentation button, to have the associated document launched directly from within the game:

RE: tutorial?
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:39 pm
by nemo69
ORIGINAL: jvgfanatic
The docs (I think in WORD format--don'tcha know that everybody has legal copies of microsoft word on their computer

--but it might be a PDA, I don't remember) are in the same folder as the scenarios.
Associated documents can be .doc, .xls, .pdf, .rtf (I may be forgetting some formats - too bad OpenDocument formats are not supported yet).
Provided the document has the exact same name as the scenario it's associated with (i.e. 'My Scenario.sce' and 'My Scenario.doc'), it'll show up in the documentation button when you select the scenario to read the briefing.