Page 1 of 1

Protectorate

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:04 pm
by Gratch
Piedmont was a Prot och Austria, who is at war with me, France. I Invade Piedmont and Piedmont becomes mine, thats fine. War with Austria ends. Time goes, Piedmont then asks to become Prot, Why? I already own the province, anyway, I turn it down and then Piedmont becomes a Prot of Russia, how is that possible? Nothing happens, I still get to keep Piedmont but its still Weird.

RE: Protectorate

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:00 am
by Joram
Very weird. Good luck, no one can answer my strange behaviour questions either.

RE: Protectorate

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:54 am
by Mr. Z
ORIGINAL: Gratch

Piedmont was a Prot och Austria, who is at war with me, France. I Invade Piedmont and Piedmont becomes mine, thats fine. War with Austria ends. Time goes, Piedmont then asks to become Prot, Why? I already own the province, anyway, I turn it down and then Piedmont becomes a Prot of Russia, how is that possible? Nothing happens, I still get to keep Piedmont but its still Weird.
We probably know why this happened (it's a bug), though I should ask--when you say Piedmont became yours, do you mean it became shaded solidly in blue? What scenario is this? Were you using the .26 patch?

RE: Protectorate

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:50 pm
by Gratch
Yes, 1795 I think, the first one you get Napoleon, Yes