Page 1 of 1
Any news?
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:13 pm
by Rhetor
How is developement going?
RE: Any news?
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:42 pm
by sol_invictus
I had really expected this to have been released by now. I bet they are working on the AI.
RE: Any news?
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:24 pm
by Le Tondu
Patience gentlemen. [:)]
There isn't any news yet on that new version that Tim had said would be out for September 1st. Perhaps his military duty is keeping him busier that we thought they would.
Cheers,
Rick
RE: Any news?
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:05 pm
by sol_invictus
No rush here, just greatly anticipating what looks like a great game.
RE: Any news?
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:22 pm
by Le Tondu
[:)]
RE: Any news?
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:16 pm
by Panama Red
I too am looking forward to a new Napoleonic tactical game. It's been a few years since we have had one.