Page 1 of 1
In time for Christmas
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:57 am
by LilJoe
Will this game be available in time for Christmas and any idea on a ballpark price?
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 2:23 am
by Airwolf
The main MatrixGames.com site says that STUN has a release date of 11/28/2001, that is two days ago.
I looked in their store section and STUN was not listed.
Anyone know when we can actually buy it?
Airwolf
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 9:07 am
by David Heath
Hi Guys
Yea..... I know the store is not setup yet. I am dancing as fast as I can <g>. Starships Unlimited Divided Galaxies has now Gone Gold! We should have something to ship out in about 2 weeks. I will be giving out some more details in the next few days. We are currently finishing up a few projects that should make Christmas as well.
[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: David Heath ]</p>