Page 1 of 1

SP WW II

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:52 pm
by Rhodan
Hi guys,

Been a while hasn't it? Dont know what it is that keeps making me come back to this game . Anyways I was checking up on SP WWII, I found a link where it was supposed to be hosted, Games Domain , but no matter how many times I click on it I end up in Yahoo games...and no mention of SP WWII. anyone have any idea where else it might be hosted?

RE: SP WW II

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:18 pm
by Alby
do you mean SPWW2 or SPWAW?

RE: SP WW II

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:25 pm
by Steve Wilcox
If it's SPWW2 you're looking for, it's at:
http://www.shrapnelgames.com/SPCamo/wSPWW2/6.htm
[:)]

RE: SP WW II

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:38 pm
by Rhodan
I have WaW alby :) always had and most likely always have it with me. Thanks Steve, lets see if I can get that link to work.